Thursday, June 02, 2005

The World According to Deni

I think we all have unanswered questions. I know I do. And new ones every day it seems.

I have questions about what is right and wrong, questions about religion, especially as it relates to sexual practices, questions about the role of marriage, the roles the married partners seem to assume, courting rituals, death, politics, and a million other things.

So this blog will contain my ruminations, glimpses of truths I might have, and also my own sexuality on voyeuristic display at times.

Those of you who already know me a bit, know that I love to write erotica. It relaxes me. It stimulates me. I revel in being able to share my fantasies, and my experiences, with others.

For instance, yesterday I was cybering. I had headache, a bad one. I was in need of relief, not only from the headache, but also sexually. You see, I am a highly sexual person. I keep a large long dildo in my desk drawer for times like that. My cyber partner yesterday was my favorite artist. We often cyber in my mornings and my evenings. As we made C-love, I began to jam the length of my pseudo-lover into me. I became quite vicious to my body. I found that spot within her that triggers my squirtings and I bathed my keyboard in my joyful release.

Then I passed out.

Well, when I awoke, I had a mess to deal with. So here is the solution I have discovered for such a situation. I have more than one keyboard! I exchanged keyboards, then last night I took the sticky one home and ran it through the dishwasher. It has to dry thoroughly when it is washed thusly, before it is plugged back in, or it will fry the electronics in it. So it is drying now. [Thank you lover for helping me through a hard day. ]

Today I have a doctor’s appointment for my headaches. Please keep me in your thoughts as I endeavor to find out why I suddenly have these headaches.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deni, Wonderful new Blog, my but you are branching out. You are as ever in my thoughts my love I need you to get better, your loving sister
Penny xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Deni
Been long time. Love your blog and your stories. Talk soon.
Love
Eddie

Deni said...

I wanted to thank you all for taking the time to read my drivel and comment back to me.

To Anonymous, I HAVE had a 'few' doctors, and I enjoyed them a lot. I have noticed that doctors tend to view other humans in a different light than most people. Would you be interested in me writing about that?

To Penny, my sweet and loving Wom sister, thanks for your love sweetheart. I miss your arms as you find yourself so tired. I pray for your return to strength and bliss.

To Eddie, my sweet Eddie. You have been so kind to me over the years as I turn and twist in the wind honey. Thank you for caring so much for me. I hope you are finding time and inclination with your lover honey.

And my precious darling Dottie Wom sister, your love and support and thoughts sustain me in my sorrowful times ,and raise me to bliss in the good times. Kisses sweetheart. And I know you know where I would like to plant them!

Frank, my sexy mason! Your caring love is a wonderfull thing. I hope that one day, your c**k will fill my p***y....... with your sexy essence. Those balls of yours are so perfect for suckling honey.

Thank you all for sharing your time with me.
Deni

Anonymous said...

Deni-
My "big" sister your beautiful and wonderful and I love you and pray for you everyday. You were my first and best and I love you

amber