Friday, June 10, 2005

Sweet sweet home!

Home at last from hospital!

Thank you again to all of you who emailed me and encouraged me. It helped so much to know that you were pulling for me.

Being able to have my laptop the last day or so also was a big help, being able to do something besides lie there and watch incredibly trite soap operas and late night drivel.

I am moving slow so that my brains don't leak out of the hole in my head. But it feels so good to be in my own little bed. Not so little actually, we all sleep together. Before Liz got married there were four of us in our dog pile, unless we had a few men here too........................... then there were more. The poor men usually ended up crawling out of the bedroom! Maybe they didn't get a enough sleep when they were here?

Hugs to my lovers and friends from this bald woman, Deni the cue ball

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad ur back
hope ur recovery continues to go well and ur back on ur feet asap
ole cracker j

Deni said...

Thank you Jack! I already feel better than I did before the procedure. I still have to move slowly so I don't rattle my loose brain.

Deni