Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Looking for Mr. Perfect

My how time flies! It is closing on three years since my wonderful husband passed away from cancer. I have to admit the pain is less fresh than it was when back then when I was writing the story of my going nuts. If you have chosen to read those stories (as they are posted, I think I will do one a day, there are four)

I have my girls, I have my wonderfully loving cyber friends, but I have to admit I like belonging to someone. I think that is why I was so eager, after Jay’s death, to give myself to someone again. Thus Mistress Carla. Thus Harley. Belonging to someone completes me. I crave pleasing my special someone. I love seeing the look of pleasures when they have felt my love as I give to them.

Takers, . . . . . . the scourge of the single woman. The only thing worse are con-men.

I recognize that some people believe their own lies. And those are people no one should be around. Only pain will result from that. Hard for a woman that is by nature trusting and giving.

It feels so good to give to a taker.

For awhile….

Then the love bucket inside me empties and I find myself hurting inside, like a knife has cut my heart.

Takers. And con-men. I have to learn to recognize them on sight. Or at least quickly. At least before my heart starts to urge me to love them.

No comments: