Sunday, June 05, 2005

Late night gift

Lindi came home from her date first (before Lieza). I was dozing on the bed. She came over and lay beside me, putting her arms around me. She smiled, then snuggled into me. Then she giggled.

My young friends and lovers had promised me a gift when the came back from their dates. I suspected I was about to find out what it was. I had my suspicions, after all. They had hinted. Fairly graphically in fact. So I had a pretty good idea……..

So we snuggled and hugged and started kissing. I could tell she was excited. I winkled my eyebrows at her in question. She started talking to me in hushed confiding tones. It seems that yes in deed, she and her date (Tom) had decided to “go all the way” this evening. They had gone back to his place after dinner. And all that implies.

The making out on the couch was perfect. He was a great kisser, his hands were huge which portended well for other things. When he unbuttoned her blouse she could hardly contain her need. She was in a hurry to see his package. She hurriedly stripped, then yanked his trousers and boxers down. She remembered thinking, “Yes! Boxers!”

His package did not match his hands.

And when he did enter her, he came within seconds . . . . .

So she was still very aroused and excited when she lay down beside me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wondering...how would it be ...if you were plucking me...with my cock deep inside yr mouth...could you still work your hands around...CAREFULLY?...
mmmm?....

we could use your bathroom. yes...this place seems to have a lot of memories and smellllllllllllllllllssssssss

good morning to you deni

Anonymous said...

id love to watch that
damn

Deni said...

So, my would be lovers, I believe the girls and I could easily handle all of you! Maybe even at the same time! Giggle....

Deni

Anonymous said...

i'm sure they could handle me
oh how i would love to be handled......