Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Testicles, and their container.....such interesting bits of flesh

I'll tell you right up front, I like low riders. I like them to caress my furrows, my bottom when he is going in and out nice and slow. I like them to slap my bottom when he starts to lose control. I love them to slap my clit when he is inside my bottom.

Yeah, I love low riders. Soft, . . . wonderful to suck them into my mouth as I feel him rise. I love suckling on them as they roll about on my tongue. I love the soft clingy skin that caresses my lips as I move them about in my mouth.

I love the feeling of them being cradled in my hands as I take him into my mouth.

I love to feel them caress my wrists, my forearms, as I take his rigidness into my throat.

Low riders. Nice hangy balls that swing as he walks toward me, nude.

Low riders. Caressing my forehead as he thrusts into my mouth from over my head, plunging down my throat with such passion, screaming that he loves to fuck his slut’s mouth. Mmmmm, wish I could cum right now!

2 comments:

Deni said...

Sure baby!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful thought...I could get into that myself. But then, I
adore men's bodies...I think they are gorgeous and I
very much enjoy devouring and suckling the whole pkg.
;~) Dar (as if you didn't already know that about me)