Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bald men, and Scalped, or Sunburned?

My hair was all shaved off when I had my brain revamped a couple of weeks ago. Now my hair is beginning to grow back in, but I have suffered from the same problem that most bald men do, I got a sunburn on my scalp. My peach fuzz did not protect my head. There appears to be less meltonin in a person's scalp than in their forehead or other parts of their body.

I learned that too late, so now I have a head that is continuously embarrassed above my scalp line.

I now empathize much more with bald men.

But my hair IS growing back, and I guess that makes me the envy of the bald men, or at least some of them.

Personally....................?

I like bald men. I like the way their scalp feels when they rub it on my private place. I can actually cum when those to parts of our anatomies touch and caress each other. Kind of like a monster phallus pleasing itself . . . and me.

Their scalp is so sensuously smooth. Now, I am not talking about men who deliberatly shave their hair off there. I am talking about men truly bald and hairless on their scalp. Making me wet thinking about this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like bald men and men with hair...makes no difference to me...Dar

Deni said...

Are we talking a gang bang here honey? Grin