Monday, June 06, 2005

Hair

My beloved Penny sent me this today.

http://www.thetimemovie.com/

If you go there, I bet you will love it! I did, and my beloved Dottie did too. It tied right into my next subject, which is my tumor.

The doctors are going to drill my head on Wednesday to do a biopsy. They may or may not do a PET scan as well.

So, . . . . . . . . I again lose my hair.

For those of you who do not yet know, I am 41 years old and my hair is snow white. Still, a woman likes to have her hair. Being bald is not what makes me feel pretty.

The doctor also said that he does not believe it is malignant. I am encouraged by that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Losing your hair will be a small price to pay for saving your life. The hair will grow back and you will still be loved.
Dar

Anonymous said...

How did you lose your hair the first time?

Deni said...

Thank you for your caring love!

Deni