Thursday, June 09, 2005

My head has a hole in it

Well, they removed the parts from inside my brain box that didn't belong, they tell me. It was a rather large bit of unwelcome matter it seems.

A deep and sincere, grateful thank you to all of you out there that sent me love and prayed for me. I wish there were some way to tell you how much it meant to me. I cannot find the words. So please let my tears of gratitude express it for me.

I am told I will be going home tomorrow. I am ambulatory. And my head actually hurts less now than before the surgery. I guess that means something.

As the world turns……………..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Answered prayer for a dear friend is very precious. I am happy to hear you will soon be going home. I am ecstatic that the tumor was benign. I will continue to pray for your complete recovery. mmmmmm, think that hair will still be
white when it grows in? ;~) we'll all find out soon enough.
Rest and heal, dear lady. Luv, Dar

Deni said...

Dar, and Frank, You two mean so much to me! SOOOOOO much.

Thanks for your prayers and support.

Perhaps someday our hands will touch, our arms enfold....

Deni