Tuesday, June 14, 2005

This Women's Attitude About Sucking on a Penis

I have to admit to you right up front that I LOVE to suck on a man's penis. I love to catch him soft, and then, as he is in my mouth, feel him grow and expand and harden until he is literally ready to burst with pleasure. I love to watch his face, his eyes, as he watches me savor his package.

UNLESS . . . .

His ‘unit’ is dirty and/or smells bad!

So guys, if you want women to enjoy your cock, you have to keep it sparkling clean. Especially, you have to be sure your underwear does not have “skid marks” in it. Can you imagine what it would be like to lick our pussies if they were smeared with fecal material? Bad enough with just toilet paper on there!

Well, way too many of you guys have skid marks in your britches! Lets get it cleaned up, for goodness sake!

Shower before you ask us to enjoy you. And if you need help with how to keep the skid marks out of your shorts, let me know. Be glad to tell you! Wash your ass in the shower too! Wash it at least a finger's depth in. That way we can enjoy penetrating your bottom as we suckle.

After all, oral sex is often as good, or better, than penetrative sex! You know the old saying, “After you get past the smell, you got it licked!” Well, lets get rid of the smell first, . . . . then lets lick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right On! Dar

Anonymous said...

and this is another good reason for not wearing panties.....

Deni said...

Dar, you make me giggle!