Thursday, June 23, 2005

At last! An orgasm!

It has been weeks and weeks since I felt like I could risk cumming. Liez and Lindi took pity on me this evening. Lindi held my head down with a pillow over my forehead, held tight to my ears with her knees. Her delectable body was within a tongues length of my mouth.

Liez sat with her hips on my chest to hold my upper body immobile, and her thighs and knees on each side. She was facing toward my legs, . . . and all that lies between.

I tend to get dizzy, even to the point of hurling if I move my head too fast since my operation. By holding me down like this, they were keeping my head from moving.

Then Lieza turned on the vibrator. Maybe I should describe this wonderful toy for you. It is a very dark brown color, and feels exactly like a man’s penis when you touch it. It is about 12 inches long, and about 3 inches in diameter. I cannot take the whole length of it, but the girth I enjoy more than I can describe in words. The vibrating head and shaft drive me absolutely wild.

Lieza holds the phallic shaft by its base, her hand wrapped around it. Drizzling the warm type of K-Y lubricant on the furrow of my pussy, she slowly rubs the large chocolate vibrating tip up and down my sensitivity. She never quite gets to the area around my clittie, but the vibrations on my randy flesh transmits somewhat to that most delicate of my parts. With each slow pass up and down my lips, she digs slightly deeper until I am squirming in need.

It has been so long! Way too long! I have not been without an orgasm for this long since my first husband died. Soon Lieza has the toy circling my opening. I can feel the wetness inside me filling the void that is my vagina.

Linda’s pussy is on my mouth, and I cannot keep myself from tonguing her as deeply as I can, wishing with each lapping stroke that my tongue was doing me own pussy.

Suddenly Liez slams the dildo deep into me. I buck and pass into a shattering orgasm. She fucks me with long fast deep strokes. Her wrist slams my too sensitive clittie with each fuck into me. I continue to cum, rising higher and higher with each of her brutal fuck thrusts. I cum explosively for over five minutes, then I pass out . . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Deni...wow a big appetite for a small girl..3 X 12 . Glad you had fun and be patient, all of you will "be there " soon..but cum you did !!

A big hug , Ed

Deni said...

I cannot tell you how good that orgasm felt Eddie! I mean, wow! WOW! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOW!

Giggle

Deni said...

Mmmmmmmm! Nice thought honey! Let's figure out how to make that happen!