Friday, June 03, 2005

Please tell me about yours.....

I have been asking many women about whether they tell their husband/significant-others about their fantasies.

In the majority of cases, they tell me either “no”, or “I don’t have any fantasies!”

I do not understand this.

To me, my fantasies are such treasures. They allow me to experience the love of people I have never met. They allow me to turn-on my friends and lovers as I recount them. They present me to my cyber friends in a more complete way than I could ever hope to accomplish with just idle conversation.

For instance, last night I dreamt of my Irish lover and I making love in the Caribbean moonlight, on a beach, the moonlit shadows caressing our bodies as we caressed, tickled, and kissed. This morning, in the shower, that dream became a full fledged fantasy and penetration. He filled me with his essence, his cock, and his tongue. I thought of sharing him with my Wom sisters. Suddenly I could feel them beside me, their soft hands caressing me even as his rougher, more callused hands stimulated me.

My sisters held me open to his penetration as they caressed him to his orgasm. Their bodies were as much a turn on for him as was mine. My hands and mouth feasted on their bodies even as he was stimulating my orgasm.

The soap of the shower aided our fuckings. The penetrations of my fingers brought me to bliss even as they cleansed me of the previous evening’s sperm.

MMMMMMmmmmm, I can hardly wait to tell him and my sisters about it.

I guess I just did.

4 comments:

Deni said...

Kisses Master, right where the growth hormone has been stimulating your erection, oooooops, I mean growth!

Wink, Deni

Anonymous said...

Like you, I cannot imagine anyone not having fantasies. Would that then mean they have no imagination? I have always had fantasies, but then I was always a dreamer. When reading a sexy, erotic story, do they not put themselves into the story and take part in the experience?
Life is so much more interesting and full with dreams....and I dream BIG DREAMS! ;~) Dar

Deni said...

Dar, I would love to read more of your dreams, they are so richly carnal!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Deni, you almost made me blush here. You already know me too well, but that is probably why I have come to really care about you so much and why I so do enjoy all your stories. Luv, Dar