Monday, June 06, 2005

The Gift, part two

Linda finished her story and then encouraged me to sample her. She knows how much I love the taste of sperm. She guided my head to her, and held herself open for me to both see and sniff her womanly scent. I could feel her eyes watching me, adoring me, needing release triggered by my mouth and fingers. Her little body is wonderfully compact. I could not help myself for long, and soon I was tasting her lover’s gifts. Salty, as always, and not bitter at all. And not pungent. I relished her until she had screamed her blue streak for about ten minutes.

That was when Lieza walked in from HER date.

Lieza’s face was blissful and peaceful, so we both knew right away that she had reached orgasm! So we all snuggled and caressed and giggled and kissed. Lieza, in a seductive voice began telling us about her evening.

Perhaps I should tell you a bit more about the relationship she has with Daryl.

Lieza, when she first met Daryl over a year ago, was not really looking for a steady man. She was enjoying her sexual freedom too much. She had been a virgin only six months before (you can read about her loosing her virginity at the web site I have the link to on the side bar; Deni’s Stories), and felt after 23 or 24 years of celibacy, she was entitled to her sexual license. But she and Daryl were thick as thieves the very first night they met.

Lieza told Daryl right up front that she was not ready to be a one-man-woman, and that she may never want to be a one-man-woman. So he agreed to that before she ever allowed him into her knickers. Even then, she would only allow him access to her bum, and not to her front for over six months. AND, being the Lieza we all know and love, she made sure he was dead certain that she was having sex with other men. She made him watch.

So this evening, they had gone dancing at a bar. She had danced with several other men throughout the evening, as well as Daryl. One of them turned her on. After a particularly sensual slow dance, she invited him back to heir booth. She described it as private. Privacy is a relative thing with Lieza, so how private the booth really was, only they know.

They began to spoon, and one thing led to another, including her taking him right there in the booth with Daryl there with them.

Lieza does not do this to Daryl to humiliate him or spite him. She does it because it is her right. She is never untruthful to Daryl about it. Just so you know!

She told us she came four times. Then she slid over and took Daryl there in the booth too. She tells us she came again with her beloved Daryl.

So she had brought home a double packing of my favorite snack-food! And believe me, seconds was worth it!

I recognized Daryl’s taste. I have tasted him hundreds of times. The stranger’s cum was pretty bitter. It reminded me of sweet and sour at a Chinese restaurant.

Filled my little tummy with their cummie!

I slept well after they both brought me to bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a wonderful before bed snack to me