Saturday, June 04, 2005

Sleeping hard, and dreaming of a hard

So many of my friends are such kind and caring people, it brings tears to my eyes when I think of them. So many wishes for my health. I love you Penny and Dottie. I love you Amber. The men, who all get embarrassed when I tell them I love them, you know who you are, a thank you to you too.

"Thank you" to each of you. You are ALL wonderful!

I am discovering that other people that have dreams about sex can rarely reach orgasm in their dreams. I feel so lucky that I am not one of them. I do orgasm in my dreams. The only downside is when I squirt as I dream and cum. Makes kind of a mess. Lieza and Linda get such a kick out of it. I just hope they continue to have a sense of humor regarding it.

I don't squirt a lot in my sleep, in fact it has to be an incredibly intense dream about deep and rapid penetration by a hard penis to have it occur.

But there is something about the intensity of a dream orgasm that is incredibly fulfilling. They are so intense.

This is in my mind, I believe, because since my headaches started I have been having incredibly intense sex dreams. I have cum every night for a week in my dreams now. Luckily they have not all included squirtings. I would be having chapped legs and bum if they did.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a daydremaer myself here, makes me feelike visiting your drems....

can we set up a date?

your place or my dream?

Anonymous said...

Deni,
I've only just found out about your headaches and "mass" knall.
Just wanted to say, our thoughts at Erotic_Poems2 are with you.
We love you and wish you all the best.
Don

Deni said...

Sounds to me like you would be fit right into my dreasm, anaonymous!

And Don, thank you for your thoughts. I need all the moral support that you can spare!

Deni

Anonymous said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers through this process.
When I first read that you had a mass in your head, I thought you were making a joke, but soon realized that you were serious. You will get through this, Deni, and we will all be here for you because you are much loved. Luv...Dar