Thursday, June 16, 2005

A Woman's View of Sensuality

Lust! What makes me lust? Well, better yet, what makes me lust for a man?

It is his eyes, that see me for who I am!

His hands that touch me with reverence, tenderness, and caring!

Words that show he is listening to my inner needs.....

Shoulders that appear strong enough to carry me if I fell, or protect me when I am scared.

A heart that is not afraid to cry at a sad film, or cry when he is bursting with happiness, or cry when he sees me hurting.




Did you notice I did not talk about good looks, or wavy hair? Or even the size of his package?

Did you notice I didn't talk about skin color, or hair color, or how big his ears are?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deni, the most important things to me are the unseen characteristics that show me who he is to me and who I am to him. Those traits that go deeper than skin...or even flesh...but go to the deepest part of where we live. The place that is made up of spirit, giving me the feeling of oneness with him. Someone who makes me feel like I am his woman and he is my man. Of course, I do like a nice package to
come with that. ;~)))) Dar

Anonymous said...

I like your list. I DID notice what you left unsaid. Lucky the man who finds you lusting after him.--or just looking at him.

Deni said...

Dar, do you have any suggetions for us on how to detect that quickly and accurately?