Friday, June 03, 2005

Waiting, . . . . and thinking

No word from the doctors yet. The radiologist has been too busy to get to my MRI. I sent the doctor an email and asked him to tell me what will happen if it is malignant, non-malignant, and so on.

I just received back a reply that the odds are with me, it does not appear to be in a non-operative location. They may do a biopsy if there should be any question. He may ask for a PET scan (Positron Emission Tomography) if the radiologist recommends it.

Other than that, I have had a Friday, just like everyone else. End of a short week.

Had some great sex just after lunch! My lover walked in, shut my door (This new office door locks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and proceeded to pleasure me. Lieza is particularly good with her tongue and fingers. We ended up on the couch in a wonderful coupling. The soon to be owner of my business walked in, after unlocking the door. She was a bit shocked! Lieza asked her if she wanted to join or watch. Giggle. She said watch! So she did.

This was her first time seeing women making love, but I had talked to her about it before several times. She and her husband had agreed they would like to experience sex with me. So now she has a better idea of how hard Lieza and I can cum at least.

I am looking forward to making love with her.

I suspect I will loose my hair again, as they remove the mass……… My poor hair. Sorry S, I will have to grow it out from bald I guess!

2 comments:

Deni said...

Thank you sweet Dottie. I love you baby. I hope your weekend has been more restful than last weekend!

Kisses and hugs, and I promise to send emails to you and our beloved Penny.

Deni

Anonymous said...

you will be beautiful even when you're bald and we will all still luv you....Dar