Sunday, June 05, 2005

Pluckings, and other carnal thoughts

We gathered at 4:30 to pluck each other yesterday afternoon. Lieza was first into the tub. She soaked as we played Enya and sipped our wine (Niersteiner Riesling). She was soon ready for our pluckings. As she raised herself in the water, her voluptuous D-cup breasts rose from the bubbles to float softly in the water. She floated there, her mons protruding slightly above the water as we went to work.

The sensation of two women’s hands caressing your mons, your private parts, as they pluck one hair at a time is an incredibly sensual affair. It is rare that any of the three of us can get through the plucking without having at least one good orgasm. Lieza, when she cums, goes rigid. Utterly rigid. I grab her head to keep her from going under whenever she goes rigid like that.

She went rigid twice during her plucking.

Lindi was next. When Linda cums, she curses a blue streak. At the top of her lungs, no less. Lindi came once. She was particularly interested in her plucking this time, because she had told her date Tom (third date with Tom) he could enjoy her body tonight, for the very first time. Tom is a nice young man, and good looking, well built. It will be interesting to see if she thinks he is a good lover.

Then it was my turn. My turn to feel their caresses, their attentions, their snickers as they fondle me, caress me, stimulate me. Suffice it to say we deliberately try to make our lovers cum.

They succeeded in making me cum three times. By the third time, I usually pass out for a bit. This was no exception. When I awoke, I was on the bed, dried, and smooth as could be down there.

The girls had already left for the evening on their dates.

They have promised me a gift when they returned from their dates. We shall see what it will be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent description.......
now i will touch myself

Deni said...

Did you shoot spermies into the air?

Deni