Thursday, June 16, 2005

Please Explain this to Me

OK, the suicide bombers are told they will go to the Islamic form of eternal bliss, where they will live forever, and they will have 40 virgins to have sex with. Right?

So let’s say they have sex with one virgin a week. After a week, that virgin is no longer a virgin. Right so far?

So they lay with the next virgin. In only 40 weeks they are out of virgins. Am I missing something? "Infinity" minus forty weeks is still an incredibly long time. Right? With me so far?

So they then have forty women to put up with. They can't get rid of them. They are stuck with these forty women for the rest of eternity.

What if the virgins are all ugly? Or have PMS most of the month, or have really bad breath? Or worse yet, what if they have bad gas? Or mothers that are incredibly rude? What man wants 40 mother-in-laws?

What man in his right mind would want to have to deal with that many women, everyone of them pissed at him because he flirted with some other of his no-longer-virgins? Not to mention all those mother-in-laws going through menopause.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first heard the 40 virgins thingy, I thought...well,
duh...then what? I hope someone can explain it, cause
I don't get it either....Dar

Anonymous said...

Deni, one more thought....I never got the excitment that men get having a virgin. I would much rather couple with a man that has experience...I mean, if I'm going to do it, I want someone who knows something about g-spots and clits and all that goes with it. It must be something about the conquest and being the first that is the attraction. I never did get that. Maybe one of the guys can tell us. Guys?
Luv...Dar

Deni said...

I agree about the virgins thing. I mean, good lord, would a good tennis player enjoy playing tennis with a beginner? Would a pro basket ball player be challenged by playing basketball with a first grader, for pete's sake?

As usual, if you look too close at religion, and forget that God is Love and Love is God, you end up get skunked, chasing after the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Anonymous said...

Where are all the virgins coming from anyway? Over the centuries--were they collected from diseased piles of bodies, were they mere children-ugh! thus insuring they be virgins? With so many suicide bombers--aren't the later ones worried there may not be their fair share to go around? We know that they are most likely not from the current crop of promiscuous females of the modern world.

Deni said...

Good questions Larry! I guess what makes me wonder about their motiviation is how can they possible believe this is true? Seems so improbable that any person could be this gullible.

And I do not mean that as disparagement of the religion as a whole, only as a sage comment on the insane idiocy called Jihad.

Anonymous said...

I do believe that the literal meaning of 40 virgins is NOT what they mean. When Christ went into the Sinai he was there 40 days/40 nights but I believe it meant a much longer span of time. So I think 40 virgins may imply endlessness. And I don't think that those bastards care one way or the other if the virgins are ugly because they're going to be uglier. Again, I think that this is just a myth and legend but unlike the well-studied Bible no one can truly infer anything. Nor can much of anything be verified because that just provides excuses to any tomdickandharry Muslim to wage a jihad and kill us all. Is that funny or what!! We are not to feel any emotions when over-reacting Muslims carry on about defamation of the Prophet, yet, when free people editorialize Muhammad as in Denmark, for all the murders the Muslims have committed we are not to be angry and upset????