Saturday, June 25, 2005

They brought their dates home last night...........

These words are being written this morning by a very happy, contented woman. My darling girls brought their dates home to me last night. [They are my lovers, not my daughters, just so you know]

The night before my girls had held me down so I could not move my head and brought me to orgasms. It had been so long, so very long, WEEKS!

I know, some of you poor men are made to wait that long all the time by your sexually unresponsive wives, but for me, that is a VERY long time. I prefer several times a day.

In any case, the Rodeo is this weekend in a nearby town. And rodeo weekend is such a sexy weekend. I have a story about this on Samarel's site (URL is http://www.samarelart.com/Adultstories/Deni/deni_003.htm ). This particular little town has one of the oldest, and most authentic, rodeos anywhere.

Since I really cannot move my head quickly yet, and rodeo such is a fast sport, I decided not to go this weekend. Both Linda and Lieza however had dates and went. They told me before they left they were going to bring their dates home for me to have fun with, or more properly, they told me that their dates were going to have fun with me . . .

Then as they walked out the door, they both giggled and told me they were going to the dance after the rodeo so it would be late before they would be back with nice hard cocks for my pleasures. They both hugged me, giggling because they know just how much I adore them sharing their men with me.

They knew how much it would make me ache to cum as I waited for them to get home.

And I did, I kept touching myself and caressing her little neediness until I would begin to feel a tiny bit woozy, then back off and cat nap. I was in a state of utter desperation by the time they came in about 2 this morning.

Can you tell yet that they love making me needy? They love toying with me and making me beg for a good sexing. They definitely know how to tease me.

But they did arrive, and oh my goodness! They had FOUR men with them. Daryl, Lieza’s betrothed, Jamey was with Linda, and then two young men introduced to me as Tim and Bruce. Tim and Bruce were clearly cowboys through and through. Tight jeans, gorgeous little butts, strapping chests with the top button undoned to show their manly chests. They are all about mid twenties.

Both men looked at me, their eyes roaming my body, knowing they were going to have me. There is nothing like the look in a man’s eyes that you don’t even know that says, ‘I am going to fuck you tonight and you are never going to forget me!’ I was already wet and turned on, but watching their eyes covet me was nearly more than I could stand.

Lieza and Linda had already explained the situation to them, so they were all ready for my bald head. I don’t think they were ready to see a 41 year old woman with a body like mine though. They both bulged out while looking at me as I was introduced. My white tight T-shirt and no bra did little to hide my prominent nipples, and my short tight jogging shorts with no panties clearly showed my protruding, ready clittie.

One of them muttered “Holy fucking shit!!!!” as his eyes took me all in. Their tight jeans left little to my imagination either, and they both adjusted themselves as I stared. Lieza, Linda and Daryl, who all know me very well, laughed as the three other men and I stared at each other with lust written in bright red paint on our faces.

Finally, Bruce broke the ice. “Eh, well, Liez, you weren’t lying a bit there was ya?”

Lieza laughed her sexy throaty chuckle. “You think you can handle that little sex pistol, Brucy?”

Brucy grinned his macho cowboy grin and stepped forward, taking me into his arms and holding my goose down head, kissed me.

I kid you not, my knees buckled!!!!!!!!!! God what a kisser!

Tim stepped behind me and helped to hold me up as their hands touched me where they most wanted to. I offered ZERO resistance! I was past ready to be fully used and pleasured by them!

Lieza began to unbutton her own blouse. The guys all lost their britches. They were all commando, so in a few seconds I was gawking at hard shafts and precum on penises. I was soon the only one with clothes on.

They walked me into our super king bed and laid me down gently. Linda got the pillow for my head, placed it where it belonged, and said “Cut her clothes off boys! She needs a good raping tonight. Fuck her like she is a bucking horse you have to ride!”

And they did. For over two hours I had a cock in my mouth and a cock in my pussy. After that it slowed down a bit. But about six this morning, I was the only one still awake. Of course I had the benefit of cat naps last evening while they were out carousing. Lieza made sure they all came in my mouth after getting them selves close in my wet needy pussy.

I have three young studs asleep in my bed right now, and two delectable women. Time to go back in there and makes sure they got their money‘s worth, don’t you think?

1 comment:

Deni said...

Giggle! Well, baby, let's couple up! Shame to waste perfectly good arousal-wetness from either sex!