Monday, June 20, 2005

Friday Evening at the Whores Camp

What a weekend!

Lieza had been in camp for two days and nights already. I arrived on Friday evening. Lieza was grinning from ear to ear. Her hips had a sexy sashay to them as she strode toward me. We hugged for a long time. We had missed each other so much in her absence from my bed.

She began to tell me of her adventures.

Most of the men this year are married, as they were last year. All shapes and sizes, most over 40 years old. Lieza is only 25, so it was like being with all her uncles. There were only 18 men this year, they had been expecting 21. Lieza giggled as she told me she was ok with that, she had had nearly nonstop sex the first night anyway. The last one stumbled back to his tent about 5 AM Thursday morning. Then during the day she had four visitors. Thursday night they were again traipsing through about two an hour. They seemed to last longer Thursday night, so clearly their wives are not giving them enough sex at home.

Lieza raised her dress and showed me her pussy when we got to her trailer. She was doing really well. Her clittie was still extended (her hood is gone like mine is). I tweaked it as she kissed me again. I asked her if my married lover had been with her yet. She chuckled and said “No, not yet……. But he told me last night he would be in as soon as you get here!”

Sure enough, he came in as soon as he got back from his ride. He hugged me gently, kissed me, and then allowed Lieza to remove his cock from his trousers. She sucked him to hardness, then I guided his prick into her readiness. Lieza goes rigid when she cums, and it took only a few minutes. Having sex that often keeps a woman in a constant state of excitement. My hands made love to both of them till my lover exploded his juices into my gorgeous Lieza. We all lay together until dinner bell rang. Lieza did not even clean herself so that I could enjoy his sperm for desert.

The guys were so excited to see me. Lieza had told them all about my tumor. They were very gentle as they caressed my peach fuzz hair do. Several kissed my healing scar.

Then we had camp dinner catered by a great little gay caterer.

Then the party began!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your campout sounds like fun. Invite me next time :-)

Deni said...

Consider yourself officially invited...............