Saturday, July 01, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore’s Diary: The Next Day

Juan was good for his word and sent his attorney over the next day to talk to Karen. Fredrico brought him over to the loft. I immediately seduced Fredrico into going with me to the next room by taking his hand, winking at him, staring at his crotch as I licked my lips. But we left the door open so that we could hear what was being discussed by Juan’s attorney and my darling little Karen.

Fredrico had my on my knees on the bed and my skirt over my back within ten seconds. He entered me immediately even as we listened to the discussion in the next room. Fredrico’s cock was so hard! He had obviously been thinking about me before he arrived!

He chuckled as he told me that he had told the attorney all about my pussy and even had promised me to him if the attorney was able to come to acceptable terms with Karen. I am not certain how much incentive that was to the attorney.

Fredrico told me, in a quiet voice as he was fucking me doggie, that Juan was head over heels in love with Karen. He explained that was how he had met his wife of forty some years. Juan was a real believer in love at first site.

As Fredrico was sawing in and out of my wettening pussy, I was thinking that Karen could do much worse for a husband. I certainly had done MUCH worse with MY first husband. And I had great confidence that Karen would not take advantage of anyone, including Juan. She is a very level headed young woman, and deeply compassionate. I had seen the light in her eyes the night before as they danced to the Latin music.

About then my lust took over and I began to cum. Fredrico was hammering against my butt now, each stroke deep into my kitty, and hard. I came with an intensity I had not felt for several days. I suspect that part of it was the courtship occurring in the next room.

As I gasped for air, Fredrico held himself inside me. I softly milked his penis with my cunt as we listened more. I heard Karen tell the attorney that she did not want Juan's house, but would prefer to have other real estate that he owned, including his store. She suggested that Carlo be given the house. I could hear the surprise in the attorney’s voice. I suspect he was not used to a person that was not a taker. I was so proud of my young friend!

They discussed at length that Juan would not live long. They discussed that the marriage would have to happen quickly because of his health. So on July 4th, it appears we are having a wedding!

Then Karen explained to the attorney that she wanted to have the freedom to have sex outside the marriage. The attorney quickly agreed!!!! I swish I could have seen his face when Karen said that!

About then Fredrico started to move in and out of me again. As you know, my orgasms are such that each time I reach an orgasmic plateau, my libido stays there at that level, and if sex then thereafter continues, it takes little more stimulation to have me cumming again.

Sweet Mistress, as soon as Fredrico started moving again, I started cumming. He loves it when I do that. And he started really deep fucking your slut's cunt. My whole body was shaking with each slamming penetration. I love how my jiggly breasts feel when I am slammed that hard. Fredrico is so thick that my pussy was tightly stretched around him anyway, and each slam made my vagina quiver in radiating waves of erotic sensation.

About then, the attorney walked in. I heard Karen giggle as she saw me cumming so hard. In a few seconds he had his cock out and was holding it in front of my face.

Mistress, you know me well enough to know that a cock in my mouth is the best way to improve a good fuck for me. I voraciously took him into my suckling orifice. He was not all that large. I would guess about four inches long and maybe an inch thick. Perfect for sucking as you are being fucked so hard.

The attorney came in about thirty seconds! He had quite a bit of cum for your little slut to enjoy, and enjoy it I did.

Unfortunately, the attorney never could get it up again, so after Fredrico came inside your slut’s vagina again, they dressed and left.

Karen told me that she is going to marry Juan. She and I had communicated at length last night about what it feels like to see your husband die of cancer. But she feels strongly that she would like to be with Juan in his last days and give him the happiness and satisfaction of being held by his wife as he dies.

I can not tell you how proud I am of my little Karen!

But . . . . that means for only two more days is she “mine” to make love to before she becomes someone else’s wife. So we made long soft love for the rest of the night, until we both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Today I feel both sadness at “losing her” and happiness that she is such an incredible young woman. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt she will be the best wife Juan could ever have chosen.

Two more days.

No comments: