Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore's Diary, My Pimp's Black Dick

Honestly, I don’t remember my next three johns. Doni told me about them later, after we left. And apparently I took good care of them. But I have no memory of doing it. I guess I was still in that haze of satisfaction from my Gentleman caller.

Doni told me I was cumming constantly while they all fucked me. They just climbed on and stuck it in and fucked me as I kept cumming and cumming. Doni assured me they all wore condoms. Thank GOD!

After that *** told Doni he should take me out of there till I stopped cumming. So Doni came in and tried to get me up.

This next part is embarrassing.

I “attacked” his cock and fucked him right there in my whore’s bed. I took him bareback. I was cumming viciously, and fucked my darling Doni like he was a trick. Probably because he had cum several times, and he knows what I like during sex, Doni was able to fuck me till I passed out.

Then he carried my naked body out and laid me on the bed in the extra room *** keeps for drunks that need to sleep it off.

My darling Doni stayed there with me, holding me, protecting me. When I finally came around, I was totally out of it for awhile. Doni got me a Diet Pepsi which helped me re-establish a little focus. Then he force fed me water until I could again think.

After a bit, *** stuck his head in and asked how I was doing. Doni laughed and told him I was still raring to go.

*** came in and sat down and explained his girls were getting sore that I was getting the best business. I agreed to end my fantasy at the whore house. But *** held his hand out and asked if I still wanted him to do me?

Doni looked at me and I nodded “Yes!”

*** laughed. Then he told Doni that he had never met a woman that liked to fuck as much as I did. I took that as high praise from a pimp from the bayou.

So *** and Doni and I went out the back door, me still naked except for my shoes, Doni carrying my dress, and went into ***’s “living quarters”. They were pretty Spartan.

*** chuckled when he opened the door and told us he had a student loan and some other debts to pay off before he could build his own “Taj Mahal.” We didn’t push the question.

I saw Doni looking at him really hard, like he does with me when he is making sure I am OK. *** seemed not to notice.

*** turned to me, and his eyes started roaming up and down my body. I could feel his gaze almost tickling me as he visually adored my body for what seemed like a very long time.

Then with the softest of touches, his coal black fingers began to explore my body, starting at my long nipples, then my breasts, then my tummy, then my very exposed clittie. Doni told him why I am so visible. *** was fascinated. He got out a magnifying glass and examined my nipples. He muttered “Damn, dat mus a been one sharp knife!”

Then he knelt in front of my crotch and examined my clittie with the magnifying glass. He chuckled when he read the words on my clittie that I had tattooed on her for one of my previous masters. His eyes were full of mirth when he looked up at me.

Picture this. I was standing there in front of my pimp. I was totally naked. He was fully clothed. Doni was fully clothed. My pimp is inspecting my body with a magnifying glass. Something about that simply tickled me beyond my ability to contain my mirth. I started to shake with laughter. *** had to look up at my face to figure out what I was doing. He said at first he thought I was cumming again.

The guys both started laughing too. We had one of those moments when we all fed off each other’s giggles, and the humor started growing and growing until we all were rolling on the floor.

I suddenly realized I had to pee, . . . . BAD! Still laughing, I started to look for the ladies room, walking with that tell tale dance that a person who really has to go adopts to not pee themselves.

*** followed me into the restroom and told me to get in the tub and pee on myself. He positioned me on my back, my head lower than my cunt, and told me to start peeing. I did and he started to guide my stream by pushing my pussy around. He soon had soaked my breasts and my face and hair with my own urine. His black fingers on my hairless white pussy was such an erotic site that I was soon gasping for breath.

***’s adoring eyes watched me be the utter slut as he kept washing my body with my urine. I could see his cock getting hard in his trousers. Knowing that he was really getting turned on by what he was doing to me triggered my next orgasm.

*** played with my pussy until I stopped cumming, then told me to shower and clean up.

I very much enjoyed my shower. I carefully cleansed my hair and body, not being certain what opening *** was going to want to enjoy. I was still hoping he would fuck me in every hole. That was my fantasy and he was my pimp, and I wanted to be his willing slutty whore.

When I turned off the shower, he was standing there with a huge white soft towel. He wrapped me in it and started drying me. His erection had not subsided.

As he was drying my hair, he started kissing me. He was an excellent kisser, let me confirm for you! WOW!

I couldn’t stop my hands from freeing his black cock from his pants and underwear (boxers). I caressed and toyed with my pimp’s cock as we continued to kiss.

I glanced over at Doni. His eyes were locked on my hands toying with my pimps coal black prick. The prick that was clearly going to soon enjoy my body. Doni had a hard on too.

I knelt and engulfed my pimp’s prick. God he tasted good! His cock was dribbling clear liquid continuously. It was nearly tasteless. But it had this very subtle flavor that was very enjoyable. I took his cock down my throat within about ten seconds and started to suckle with my tongue and cheeks, my head slowly moving up and down on his shaft.

One hole filled to capacity!

Next he stood me up and started to toy with my clittie again. I spread me legs and watched his beautiful black hands toy with his whore’s clit. Soon I was quivering with need.

“Deni, sit on dat counter dere,” he said as he pointed. I backed over to a counter and tried to scoot up onto it. He chuckled and helped me up. He pressed my thighs apart as far as they would go. My legs will move almost ninety degrees out from my centerline. So I was split wide open, my pussy fully exposed and widely gaping, glistening in its own delighted glory.

*** sighed as he toyed with his whore’s white cunt lips.

Not able to wait any longer, he moved to my front and placed his cock head at my cunt opening. He pressed gently but firmly, and my pimp’s cock moved deep into my cunt. My pimp was going to fuck his whore, was going to fuck me, bareback!

I came like a bucking horse.

No comments: