Sunday, July 30, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore's Diary, Becky Comes Over

The Blue Men show was fantastic!

We had front row seats, so someone was well connected! And whoever it was, they were with us! After the show, someone suggested we go to a night club.

Beckie (no, not her real name, but she will have these memories when she gets back to her every day life anyway, won’t she?) had worn a low cut black dress with no back. Her body looked delectable. She smiled at me over and over during the evening. Shyly at first, but then more and more boldly as she consumed alcohol. Not a lot of alcohol, mind you, but we women rarely need a lot to believe we can be less inhibited.

I had worn my ankle length slinky white skirt with my sheer, nearly transparent camisole. I was positively trashy. My clittie was on display all evening whenever I stood up. I adore the sensation of her little head being caressed by my clothing as I walk or dance.

And the requests for dances were non stop, for both myself and for Becky. I could see her slowly beginning to move that body, shake that booty, like I was.

Finally she asked me to dance wit her. I let her lead, and I let her take me to where her fantasies had been pushing her to go. Her hands were at first hesitant, but then became bolder and bolder, until she was caressing my body just like I love to be touched.

“Deni?” Her voice was hesitant.

I smiled at her and kissed her on the lips, lingering there for a few seconds. Her eyes got huge. I felt her mound press involuntarily against my hip.

“Oh god baby, I have never done this before honey! But I want to. I really want to. Will you show me . . . . ummm, . . . . how?”

I nodded and took her hand, leading her back to our table. I slid in beside her, smiling at her. Her legs parted willingly when she felt my silent touch on her inner knee. Her eyes closed as my fingers stroked her lightly under the table.

Her little moan caught Doni’s attention.

He made excuses for us, then put his arm around both Becky and I, and guided us out the door and to a taxi. Her husband just smiled at her as she left with us. He had this wistful look on his face. I think he had wanted to watch his wife be with a woman. But apparently that was not in her fantasy.

We arrived back at the hotel suite, both breathing heavily from our taxi ride filled with caresses and kisses. We again cuddled and kissed in the elevator on the way up to the room. Doni watched us with a bemused smile on his face.

Once in our suite, Becky became blushingly shy. Doni went into the second bedroom of our h otel suite and closed the door, leaving us alone in the sitting room. The bedroom door was wide open to the master bedroom. Becky kept glancing at it as we got to know each other a bit better.

I looked into her eyes and kissed her gently on her lips, my tongue flicking her softness as I looked into her eyes. She is taller than I am by about five inches. She looked nervous, scared, and vulnerable.

Finally she pulled away, then looked into my eyes. “I’ve never done any thing like this before, Deni! I have no idea what to do, ‘cept of course the things I read on the internet. Barney told me if I want to try this, that I can, but he wants to know everything that happened. Is that all right with you Deni?”

I giggle my silent giggle and walked to my lap top computer, guiding her to my blog page, then showed her Samarel’s site. I had her read my story “Wanda in My Bed”, and then the story “My First Threesome”. She was breathing heavily as she read.

She looked at me after finishing both stories and asked if I minded if she called her husband? I shook my head. She hit her husband’s speed dial on her cell. When he answered, she read to him the URL for Samarel’s site, then explained to him which stories were mine. She told him to read them and then when she got back to their room, he could fuck her silly as she told him all about us. She listened for a few seconds, then handed the phone to me.

His smooth rich baritone voice said “Deni, please make tonight night her best ever in her life. She deserves it, OK? Thanks for being willing to teach her how it feels to be with a woman. She told me about this fantasy clear back on our wedding night. I promised her that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so she is willing to try. Your husband told me at the afternoon break toady that he was looking for a woman to make love to you while on this trip. So here she is. Please take good care of her, Deni, she means the world to me.” He stopped talking, so after about ten seconds of stillness, I gave the phone back to Becky.

They chatted for a few more minutes, her becoming more and more emboldened to look at my body as she told her husband over and over that she loved him. I began to remove my clothing. There wasn’t much to remove. Her eyes caressed me like gay man with his cat.

I moved to her and placed her hand on my bare breast as I kissed the exposed orbs of her tits, available on each side of her perfect, milky cleavage.

She began to breathlessly describe what we were doing to her husband. I pressed her back against the bed, and laid her down. She kept talking to Barney, describing everything, even how it made her feel as I touched her.

I could soon hear moaning sounds emanating from the phone.

Becky went on cooing “Now her fingers are touching my inner leg baby. . . . . . Oh god, this feels soooooooo good. . . . . . . Oh god, honey, she just touched your wife’s pussy lips! AWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OH god baby! OH god! OH god she touch my CLIIIIIT!”

And then she began to cum, screaming at her husband “I AM CUMMIING HONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOD! CUMMINNNNNGGGGGGG!”

No comments: