Thursday, June 29, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore's Diary: Another Marriage Proposal

Fredrico and Carlo emailed today, and asked to meet me this evening. They wanted to bring Juan over for another time of enjoying me. Obviously they intended to enjoy me as well. I emailed them back telling them I would meet them at the loft.

Karen wanted to go with me, and I agreed. I explained to her she should dress like a little sexy Chicano girl. She came out in a white tight bodiced dress that flared at her hips to a wonderfully lacey, rather long skirt. She looked incredibly sexy. Her small breasts were straining against the fabric, begging to be released from their confinement.

We arrived a few minutes late. The guys had carried Juan up the stirs to my loft, and were standing there waiting as we appeared. Juan was dressed in a well fitted black suit and was standing there proudly leaning slightly on his cane. We could smell the masculine scent of his cologne before we saw him. I saw Karen’s nostrils flare as we neared the top of the stairs.

When we appeared, all the men’s eyes were locked onto little Karen. You should have seen her blush and thrill to their unspoken praise! Her back straitened even more and she thrust her lovely little chest out as if to say, “See what I have!!!???”

I have never been prouder of her.

So I handed the key to Fredrico and he opened the door for us. Juan offered little Karen his arm, and she gracefully took it, allowing him to usher her into my sitting chamber. Her long skirt rustled as she moved. Juan had eyes only for her.

For those of my readers who do not know, I have a loft that I often use for my trysts. It is wonderfully private and has two separate entrances so that lovers can approach from two separate streets and maintain anonymity.

Karen lit candles about the room, her lithe little body swaying with each step. Her perfect little bubble-butt was so impressive in her flared skirt. It hugged her hips and then fell away at her thighs. Very Latin! I almost expected her to start flamenco dancing.

Carlo and Fredrico were surprised by Juan’s apparent disinterest in me. In low conspiratorial voices they explained to me that he had spoken of nothing else after I had left the last time. Now he had eyes only for my young consort. I smiled at their perplexed faces. I could sense that tonight would go well indeed!

And it did. Juan and Karen danced to the music from the local Latino radio station.

I sat on the couch between the younger men and enjoyed their caresses and touches. We all watched Juan, his face alight, full of delight in little Karen. You could see the magic happening. Juan was clearly smitten.

Now bear in mind Juan is over seventy and has cancer. Karen is just barely twenty. Truly a spring-winter romance was blossoming right before our enthralled eyes.

And the delight was reciprocal between them. Little Karen is such a caring and gentle young woman. I respect her ethic and life outlook so much. She kept calling Juan “Sir”. It turned him on to be so addressed. It fed Karen’s innate sense of decorum and decency.

So after an hour of dancing, they sat down and began to talk in earnest. We could easily hear them. After a bit, Juan floridly proposed to her. He got down on his knee and proposed like a real gentleman! Karen blushed and tears shimmered in her eyes.

Juan, such a classy man, did not press her for an immediate answer, but promised to send his attorney to present a proposal in writing the following day (tomorrow).

Carlo took Juan home (after promising me his attentions the next morning), and Fredrico, after a little perplexed hesitation, allowed me the utter pleasure of his thickness. Little Karen stayed in the sitting room as we cavorted.

Fredrico had three in him tonight, and each one took me to new heights. When I awoke after the third one, Fredrico was gone and Karen was sitting beside me.

Her question was, “Deni, . . . . . Should I?”

No comments: