Saturday, July 15, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore's Diary, The Gentleman

When I awoke, *** was standing over me looking very concerned. I grinned weakly at him as I sat up and then stood, a bit wobbly. I mouthed “WOW” at him.

He laughed. Then said “Deni, you be a born whore, lil lady! Yo sure yo don’t want ta stay here wit me and make dis yo’s carreer? I make ya lotsa money, honey!”

Honestly, right then, having just cum in buckets, I was tempted.

But I shook my head “No” and started cleaning up the bed. *** showed me where the clean sheets were and actually helped me change the bedding. His eyes were becoming much more interested in my body than when I had first walked into his whore house.

After we had finished changing the bed, he asked me “You squirt like dat a lot?”

I felt my blush burning my face as I nodded.

He stood looking at me, his stare sort of pinning me into immobility. His black eyes regarded me with great curiosity. I felt my body responding to his attentions. I was SO hoping he would fuck his new whore in all her opening. That was such an integral part of my whore fantasy that it just didn’t seem right that I had not had to audition for my job as whore.

Finally, almost bashfully, he said “Deni, I never fuck my whores, but I would like to make a excepshun fo yo. Not now, but lata maybe?” He watched for my answer.

My face must have really brightened up because he laughed and said “So you would like dat! COOL! I be back when it be slowin down to fuck dat juicy lil cunt a yo’s!”

Suddenly the whole day came into perspective for me. I was actually living the fantasy that I had held in my heart for over a decade. And my pimp, a REAL pimp, MY real pimp, black as midnight, was going to fuck me too! I felt like I could float on air. I could hardly wait until my pimp’s coal black cock was slamming me without mercy, calling me his whore and his slut and his hammer and his cunt. I had to walk slowly so that I didn’t cum as I walked back out to the main room.

Two more women were standing there, letting the johns see their charms through their gauzy negligee uniforms, making a total of six women, counting me. And there were about seven men. Unfortunately all of the johns seemed eager to have ME. I looked at the other women there and could easily detect some growing hostility. I was not certain what to do about that. It had never occurred to me in my decades of fantasy whoring, to consider that the other whores would be upset with me. I decided I had better think about it as I worked.

My next trick was an elderly gentleman. I would guess around seventy. He was fairly spry though. He danced me stiffly to Room 3. He didn’t even ask *** which room. He knew already. It was becoming obvious to me that *** had a list of repeat clients that he called when he had a new whore for them to try out. I was his new whore, and he was determined to make every dollar he could off of my body. I respected him for that.

I grinned at the elderly man as he finished our “dance” by twirling me, then pulling me back into his chest. He dipped me backwards and kissed me, his kisses trailing on down my face to my chin and neck, and then on down to my naked breasts.

He must have spent too long bent over because he had trouble straightening up. He finally managed to stand up though, and then leaned down and kissed me softly right on my lips. He even closed his eyes as he kissed me. What a gentleman!

I began to wonder if he would want to fuck me at all. Perhaps he just enjoyed the courtship part of all of this. That would have been fine with me too.

I instinctively liked this gentleman. It was like being at a wedding and having been asked by a great uncle I had never met before if I would dance with him.

I decided to just follow his lead. He sat me down on the bed, then leaned me back, spread my legs, and began to kiss my thighs and tummy. His kisses got closer and closer to my womanhood. He added light little furtive licks to his kisses. I realized that I was actually getting turned on!

He then began to become more random with his kisses, almost erratic. The guessing as to where his lips and tongue would strike next became tantalizing.

Suddenly he nipped my clit.

[For those of you who have never seen me naked, my clittie sticks out about an inch from my body. The reason it does that is a long story.]

His nip on my clittie was not hard, and not soft, but just enough to truly get my carnal attention.

He chuckled as I gasped.

He looked me straight in the eye and said, “Young lady, I know you think I am much too old to properly fuck you. But after I am done with you, if you have not cum yet, I will gladly pay you an extra hundred bucks. If you do cum, I get a BJ as an extra either today or next time I come in. Deal?”

What could I say? I could not tell him this was my only night here. So I nodded. I realized that I had to hold my orgasm no matter what or whoever got him next time would have to pay my chit.

Then it occurred to me that I am not good about holding my orgasm for very long, so this was truly a real quandary for me. Should I just let him make me cum right away and then have time left to give him a BJ? In other words pay my own bills? Or should I play hard and tough and not cum and disappoint him dreadfully? I decided he may not have all that many more orgasms left in his life, so I had better cum fast.

No comments: