Thursday, July 13, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore's Diary, Moby Dick

I could see the john trying not to cum, Mistress. I think he wanted this to go on forever and ever. His first time inside a woman was blowing his mind. I decided to try to make him cum three times in the time we had. So I clamped my bottom down on his cock and ground as much as I could. I leaned back and drove myself up and down on him trying to target my G-spot with his cock head each time I descended on him. I was leaning back on my hands, my arms straight, and slamming my ass up and down on his cock.

He was grimacing hard, trying to be macho and not cum. But he suddenly realized he could not stem the tide of his own cummings and EXPLODED into his condom deep inside your little whore’s ass.

He was breathing hard for a long time, his eyes closed, his chest rising and falling as he gasped for breath. I slowly disengaged his cock and removed his condom, then licked and sucked his cock clean. His cum was very, very salty.

I toyed with his balls and sucked his cock as his eyes watched me take him all inside my mouth. He started groaning again. His eyes half closed, his eyelids trying hard to stay open as he watched his bought-and-paid-for whore suck his cock. I could not get his cock head down my throat, but I could certainly take his cock all the way to my throat entrance. He loved it!

He started mumbling about how this whore could take his cock in her mouth. It didn’t take him very long to get hard again. I put another condom on his cock and straddled his hips, facing away from his face. I lowered my cunt onto his cock as he watched my gaping little asshole wink at him as my cunt swallowed his cock whole.

He was moaning as he watched his cock disappear into his whore.

I was able to take almost all of his prick before I felt him begin to bottom in my womb. I slowly took the rest of his cock, probably only about a half of an inch was harder for me than the rest. So I was now fully impaled on his organ of pleasure. My womb was stretched to its ultimate safe operating limit and capacity. But I had indeed taken his whole cock inside me.

He started mumbling to himself. “Oh Fuckin A! She fuckin took my whole fuck stick! She’s gunna to fuck my fuck stick till it fills her whorey cunt!” He continued to mumble as I milked and fucked his big white cock.

I was settling down on his cock until my lips were resting on his pubic hair, then gripping him tightly, and then rising as my cunt tried hard to keep his cock from sliding out of me. Every time I rose up, he would groan and start swearing, using the F word as every other word in his sentence.

It didn’t take long for him to cum this time either.

I would guess the young man was about 25 years old, and clearly this was his first time. I was taking his cherry, and I was his whore. He would talk about and brag about me to all his buddies for years.

It occurred to me that I had not yet had an orgasm. That was very strange for me.

I knew that if he could brag about having made a whore cum, he would be much more likely to want tobrag vociferously and want to soon fuck another woman. Perhaps he would be like my Big Jon in Alaska and find a woman and settle down, get married and live happily ever after (between fights).

I had no more decided that I would cum than my body suddenly responded in spades. I started cumming, my pussy wringing his cock and ringing his bell. I reached down and tried to toy with his balls as I came.

He started bucking against me, fucking his cock up inside me as hard as he could. His pressure on the mouth of my womb was too much and I passed out with a rushing gush of wetness.

No comments: