Monday, July 24, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore's Diary, Pimp Fucked

When I quieted down, *** was still inside me, still hard, and watching my face intently. He smiled at me when my eyes focused. “Yo be da mos incredible fuck, Deni! Yo husband be so lucky. Yo cock, that be what we call a cunt in Loosiana, be perfect for fuckin. An gawd, do it have da fuck muscles inside!”

I remember grinning at him, Mistress. I remember blushing too. My pimp was complementing your little whore on being a great fuck! It made my day.

Suddenly *** started fucking me hard, with long rapid strokes that made me again burst into ecstasy. He would withdraw his cock totally, including his glans, and then plunge his whole cock back into me to my very depths. His cock head would split me open over and over this way. His cock would bounce off my G-spot with each spearing penetration. *** watched my face the whole time he fucked my cunt, and while I came, he would slow his pace down, making my orgasm last longer. Then he would wait for a few minutes, and suddenly start fucking me again. Doni told me later he had counted my cums. I came seventeen times with *** fucking me that way!

I was soaked in sweat, and rapidly losing voluntary muscle control in my stomach. I had never cum so violently and so long and so many times in my whole life. This was truly the fucking of a life time! My hair was bedraggled, my body was coated with perspiration, and my cunt was beginning to tremble with tiredness.

*** truly knew how to wring a woman out!

Then *** looked at me and said “Ready ta pass out, Deni chile?”

I wearily nodded my head, my eyes barely open.

*** began a whole new rhythm. He started sliding his cock shaft down across my clitty, and then with a flourish that I can’t describe, would cause his cock to slam up against my g-spot with a glancing sliding blow, then his cock would kind of ricochet off my g-spot and slide down that inner wall that separates my ass from my cunt. It would somehow stretch that membrane, causing it to move inside me, and then, just as his cock head was landing in the bottom of my pussy, that membrane would release, making it snap back up my fuck canal and sort of shiver my asshole. Mistress, I hope that is an adequate description. It is the best I can describe it.

But it made me go off the deep end! I mean . . . so intense an orgasm that I remember seeing shooting stars and firecrackers and fireworks caroming around in my head. I went blind after a few seconds, and only what was exploding inside my head was left. The last thing I remember was a torrent of pussy cum gushing onto my legs.

When I woke up, I was back in the car, and Doni was sitting there looking at me. He chuckled when he saw my eyes open. He handed me a stack of money. I took it, not really understanding what it was. I just sort of sat there, still in a daze.

Doni told me I had made over fifteen hundred dollars.

Suddenly I knew what I had to do with it. I staggered out of the car and into the front door of the Shady Lady. The original three of my sister whores were standing in the front room. I divided the money into piles and gave them each a third.

Then I turned and staggered back out.

We were just pulling out, the lights of the parking lot reflecting off the car windows, when all three women came out and waved at me, shouting at me to stop. Doni did, and they all came over and hugged me. It made me cry. I wanted to be able to tell them how much I had enjoyed being with them. I think they understood though, just call it feminine intuition.

I slept most of the rest of the way into Las Vegas Mistress. Doni helped me up to the room, out of my clothing, and into bed. I was instantly asleep. I remember him kissing your whore’s forehead goodnight.

I dreamed I was my Mistress’s whore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love ya Deni - Miss you -- Will

Deni said...

I miss you too Will. How are you?

Deni