Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore's Diary, On the way to Vegas

Mistress, I am without doubt the most flabbergasted I have ever been!

Doni called Liez yesterday and asked if I wanted to go to Vegas with him for the weekend. I of course said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He told me to wear my wedding ring.

So I picked him up at the airport at 4:30 this morning. Thank god it was still dark because he was as excited about seeing me as I was about him. I ran to him and flung myself into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. I had a dress on so my pussy was touching his cock bulge as I began to hump against him. He reached under my leg and touched my soaking wet pussy lips and said, “Oh god baby, you are so fucking wet! I have GOT to fuck you, it has been way too long!” He bent your little slut over the hood of her Porsche and fucked her randy vagina right then and there! Right there in the parking lot with no condom! It had been so long since I had him, and so long since I had a naked cock inside my pussy that it was exquisite to be fucked bareback and in public too! We both came almost immediately.

He had to change his trousers to shorts because I discharged my over-charged excitement all over his legs and trousers and shoes.

We cooled off and dried off and started to drive toward Vegas. We switched off drivers every few hours. It is about a 14 hour drive each way. We kept the top up most of the way, so we would not get sunburned. I played with his cock whenever he drove, and he played with my titties and pussy whenever I drove. I adore the feeling of the skin on a man’s cockshaft. It is so smooth and soft and silky. I was running my finger tips up and down his cock as lightly as possible, running them over his cock head as he drove along. He was hard for most of the way. Little drops of wetness would form on his little hole and I would catch it on my finger tip and savor it. The helmet on his cock is so smooth and wonderful to touch.

Your slut’s breasts and nipples were on display most of the way, but I have no idea how many people saw them. We were driving each other nuts for sure. About noon I couldn’t stand not having him inside me any longer, so I knelt over the top of the console, my naked pussy and bottom visible in the window as we drove, and sucked him off as he drove along. He reached over my back and finger fucked my wet cunt and asshole as I sucked him off. Anybody looking could have seen him doing it to me. As you know, I adore the taste of his cummies. And he had built up a very tasty condiment for your little slut to savor. I held it in my mouth for about five minutes before I swallowed it. I discovered that if you chew cum, you get more flavor!

While he was driving, I typed your new assignment for me on my PDA, Mistress. He held my PDA on top of the steering wheel and read it as we drove through the dessert. He chuckled as he read it. But his cock stayed hard too, so I know it was turning him on to think about me doing it. He asked if I wanted to do it, and I reminded him that one of my most favorite fantasies was to be a real whore at a real whore house and fuck guys that paid my pimp to fuck me. I explained to him that in my fantasy the pimp tries me out and then puts me on trial to see if I am good enough for his sleazy whorehouse. Doni could feel how wet I was as we conversed about it.

About three o’clock we put the top down and drove along still playing with each other’s bodies and not caring if others saw us. You can imagine just how wet and horney I was being on display like that to strangers.

Then about five, as we were driving along, I got very horny again and got his cock back out and was stroking his shaft up and down as he drove. In the distance I saw this sign that said “Cottontail Ranch”. It sounded like a brothel, and sure enough, when we got closer, there was a smaller hand painted sign that said “Brothel”. It was a really seedy looking place. I had my heels up on the seat and had been touching myself as I played with Doni’s cock. When I saw the sign that said, as clear as day, “Brothel”, I went off, Mistress. I pointed at the sign with my right hand as my fingers on my left hand whipped little Miss Klittie into a froth of cummings. I came so hard frigging Ms Klittie that I passed out.

When I came to, the car was stopped and Doni was not in it. Still kind of out of it, I blearily looked up and saw a sign that said “Shady Lady” painted on the wall. We were parked right in front of it! My slutty titties were still out and my dress was still up around my waist. My heels were still on the car seat and my knees were spread wide open. The hot air felt good on my naked, still-open-from-my-finger-fucking cunt. I was so out of it from cumming so hard, that I just stayed like that. With effort I moved my eyes over and looked at a window beside the car and this black man was standing there looking at me. The window was high enough that he could see my every part. I was still so randy that I just looked at him as he stood here looking unabashedly at all my fully visible charms.

Just then Doni came out the front door of the gussied-up mobile home. He grinned at me, walked over to the car, and opened the door for me. He looked at me and said, “I have been reading your diary, you little slut whore of Mistress Penny, and I have just sold you to the man looking at your sexy wet cunt from that window. Come on and you can learn to earn your money, little sluttie whore.” He had an erection, I noticed.

Mistress, I was in absolute shock. But Doni has this look when he is watching me really closely, and he had that look, so I was able to relax and fight down the panic.

I smoothed my skirt down and tucked my breasts back in to where they were not so exposed and walked in, hand in hand with Doni. The black guy was standing there watching me as I walked toward him. “So yo wife want ta be ma whore for a bit, hunh,?” he said. His eyes were on my tits and crotch. My kitty started trembling and my clittie was suddenly very hard and was visibly tenting the front of my dress. He reached out and felt my clittie, pinching it gently and tugging at her.

He whistled between his teeth.

Doni said “Baby, this is ***, and he is your pimp now!” Doni now had a huge bulge in the front of his pants. I started at it then looked at his eyes. He was still watching me really closely, looking for signs of my panic. I relaxed again.

*** was one of those people that never really looks directly at you, kind of looks at you out of the corner of his eye. He wore a half grin all the time, like he could either go to a scowl or frown or a sloppy grin in an instant. I have to say he seemed like sort of a nice guy, but one that was really careful about who he called a friend.

*** told me to turn around and bend over. I did and he pulled my dress up and looked at my bare ass. I am sure he could see my pussy too as I stayed there in position until he told me to stand up. My tummy was feeling those fluttery butterflies big time. He tapped my little asshole, then started rubbing it in small circle, my taint moving in time to his movements. He went to his desk and got out something, then came back over to me and put some cold lube on my little asshole. He worked until he had three fingers up your little nasty slut’s ass. He started to finger fuck my asshole Mistress. His fingers were really thick, and it felt like Hugh had his thick cock up inside me. I was trembling more and more as he did it. Finally he pulled his fingers out and went over and washed his hands. My asshole was stretched and loose and very well lubed.

Then he told me to stand up. I did and turned to face him. I am certain my face was beet red. My own real live pimp had just finger fucked my asshole!

Mistress, I wanted him to bend me over and fuck me with his black cock right there in front of Doni. I wanted my pimp to fuck me in both my ass and my cunt. I wanted him to fire his pimp’s black cum up inside my cunt. I wanted him to tell me that I was his whore now and he could do whatever he wanted to me and with me.

But instead he put the palms of his hands on my dress covered breasts and felt them for texture and firmness, I think. His black thumbs were on my bare skin as he massaged my tanned but creamy titties. Then he pulled the top of my dress open and looked at them. He tweaked my long hard nipples and said “Dayumn!”

It was strange, I wanted him to treat me like an absolute whore and slut, but I kept making certain Doni was still standing there. I had to make certain Doni was standing right beside me, and then I was still OK with this. GOD was I wet!

Then my pimp pulled the front of my dress up and stuck his finger between your whore’s cunt lips. He smelled his finger and kind of grinned. Doni’s cum was still up inside me from when he took me early this morning.

Then he told me to “Spread your legs!” and reached back in between my thighs and stuck his finger up inside me. Just stuck it clear up me like he was a doctor or something. No fanfare, one instant my cunt was empty, and the next second my cunt was full of black finger. Without even asking he stuck his black finger up your little slut’s cunt, Mistress! He moved his finger around inside me and then looked at me and said “Clench!”

I did, and he said “Dayumn! again.

Then he said “So she want to be ma whore, huh?”

Doni nodded. Doni was still watching my face really closely. I smiled at him, sort of a trembly smile.

Then the black man said “Naked as a jay bird?”

Doni nodded again. I guess that Doni has his own fantasies about this!

So the pimp looked back at me and handed me a dollar and said “Strip, ya lil bitch!”

*** looked at Doni and said “Ya can watch yer wife gettin fucked on that there monitor over there. She’ll be in room three.” He flipped the TV monitor that had a hand scrawled “3” on it on, and a little black and white room with a bed in it showed on the monitor. Three other monitors were on, but all three rooms seemed to be empty.

‘OH MY GOD, this is really going to happen!’ I thought.

Mistress, I was so excited and so scared! Your slut’s cunt was dripping fast. I was so wet that I made squishy noises as I moved my thighs to take my dress off. I gave my dress to Doni and the pimp looked at me naked and whistled again. He mumbled “Three hunerd easy” to himself. Then he put his hand behind my back and sort of pushed me toward a door and said “Go put that lil money maker a yous to work fo me, whore! Rubbers be in da drawer if you wants to use em.”

Mistress, all I could think about was that you had told me to do this. And that Doni of all people was the one that had made it happen!

Mistress, I was suddenly a real whore in a sleazy Nevada whore house! And my pimp’s name was ***! And he was BLACK! And he had stuck his fingers up my ass and up my pussy and played with my tits without even asking! And Doni had watched him do it. Watched a totally unknown black man finger fuck me in both holes!

I am trembling on the verge of cumming right now as I type this to you Mistress. It was so damn real! It was like time was in slow motion.

I was so wet and so excited I could feel my belly trembling and my knees knocking.

Looking back, I don’t think I would have done it if it had not been Doni that had set it up for me.

As I was walking out, I heard *** say something like “An try da new whore” into the phone he had dialed.

The door that *** had pointed to lead into a room that had three women standing in it, dressed in lingerie with various levels of transparency. There were two men in the room sitting on rickety chairs. They were both staring at the women standing in front of them. Two of the women looked pretty hard and rough, but the third woman looked scared and vulnerable and was really skinny.

The men suddenly looked at over at me as I walked into the room, naked, no lingerie. Both men immediately stood up and turned toward me, their eyes groping me as I walked toward them. The women gave me a curious look, not yet understanding I was their sister whore now.

The men had a brief discussion about who was first to stand up, but the younger guy that looked like a military man eventually convinced the other guy, who looked like a farmer, that he, the military guy, was first and the farmer would have to wait his turn.

So the military guy walked over and took my hand and said to some one, “Which room?”

A voice from behind me said “Three. And Deni, he paid fo a blow job and a cunt fuck. Nothin else. But let him play with yo tits as much as he want to. I’ll knock on da door when his time be up.”

The john guy lead me to room number three! Obviously he had been here before.

He opened the door for me, and the bed was right there. I remember thinking “So that is what the bed of a whore looks like!”

I was in a daze. He was wearing a tight polo like shirt and he took that off as soon as he walked into the room. His stomach was really flat and ripply and his arms were very muscular. He looked at my naked body and smiled, then said “Get me out and suck me!” I fumbled with the zipper of his pants, and suddenly your little whore was sucking a total stranger’s cock, on my knees, in a sleazy whorehouse, and thinking ‘Mistress would be so proud of me, doing exactly what she told me to do, to be a real live whore for real money at a real whore house!’

There I was, naked, my cunt so wet it was positively soaked, on my knees, sucking a stranger’s very average cock, a stranger that had paid a real live pimp, a black one at that, to have me have sex with him.

Mistress, I could feel my pussy starting to cum even as I was sucking his cock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrific stories - I've been a "John" at the Cottontail and the Shady Lady. The little brunette at the Tail was TERRIFIC. I'd marry her in a heartbeat but she was there supporting a doper hubbie and 2 children back in Sacramento. She's gone now but I'd drive to Sacramento just for another piece of her!