Thursday, July 13, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore's Diary, Johns

I was inhaling the man’s short cock. His cock head was entering my throat, but was not long enough to really go down very deep. His shaft was not real thick, so it was very easy to deep throat him over and over.

The john started to groan and rock his hips forward and backward, saying things like “Suck that big cock you whore!” and “Haven trouble taking it all its so big, ain’t you bitch?”

I could feel a giggle starting. This john obviously had issues with penis size.

Finally he realized he was going to cum in my mouth and he had paid for a fuck as well. So he pulled out of my mouth and stood me up. He looked down at me and froze, stopped doing what he was doing, just looked at me for a few seconds. I reached to fondle his cock but he stopped my hand.

Then he said “This your first time?” I wasn’t exactly sure what he meant. So I looked back at him sort of quizzically.

He then asked “Is this your first time to be a whore?”

I nodded at him.

He picked up my left hand and looked at my wedding ring. “You married?” he asked, his face starting to look concerned.

Mistress, it suddenly hit me that Doni had told *** that I was his wife! My knees almost buckled as I thought about that. ME being Doni’s WIFE!

My face must have shown a lot of emotion because the john put his arms around me and held me tight and started crooning to me that it was all right, that he would take good care of me and he was sorry things had gotten so bad at home that I was turning tricks at a whore house.

I tried hard not to giggle as I thought through this sudden turn of events. And that Doni had called me his wife! I had a hard time getting my mind around that. Memories of Jay walking away from me and out the door and the door closing as he just walked away and didn’t look back at me flooded my mind. It was so real that I almost could smell and feel it.

I started trembling terribly.

The poor john just held me and kept crooning to me and stroking my back and reassured me he would be good to me. I could feel tears in my eyes as I stood there almost suspended in his arms.

Well, he suddenly realized that his time for sex with me was dwindling and he wasn’t getting any.

So he literally picked me up and laid me down on the bed and started to make love to me. Not fuck me, but make love to me like I was his girlfriend or wife. Soft caresses and kisses and smiles at my face as he told me how gorgeous my body was.

He wasn’t treating me like a whore at all.

Furthermore, he had no idea how to touch a woman. That much became very clear as he pressed too hard in some places and not nearly hard enough in others.

He stopped for a minute and looked at me and asked “You can’t talk, can you?”

I shook my head.

Mistress, THE GUY STARTED CRYING! This macho, military guy started crying! He started kissing me and moaning and was rapidly getting out of control.

I am finally a whore in a whore house finally, and my first john is crying for God’s sake!

So I sat up and pushed him down on the bed and started to fuck him good and proper. I sucked his cock and stroked his balls and put his hands on my tits and inserted a finger up his rectum and got him hard, then put a condom on his cock and got on top of him and lowered my whore's cunt down onto his cock and started fucking him with my whore’s cunt.

Mistress, I know you have never had the pleasure of putting your fingers or hand inside my pussy, but I have a real talent in my pussy. I can milk a cock and make it cum as quickly or as slowly as I want it to.

I estimated that we still had fifteen minutes left, so I started my milking and squeezing my john’s gloved cock and milked it just enough to make his eyes roll back in his head, but not enough to let him cum. He was groaning and moaning and trying to fuck his cock up and down inside me, but I just sat on his hips and milked his cock for minute after minute, watching his face as he laid there in ecstasy.

When I heard my pimp walking down the hall way, I took him the rest of the way to heaven. He started yelling “OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!” as his cock started shooting cum streams inside me. He came for a long time. I am proud to say that my first john collapsed entirely just as *** knocked on the door and said “Time’s up!”

I let his cock soak for a short while, then got up and helped him get dressed. He was so out of it he left the semen filled condom on his soft prick!

I followed him out to the front desk and heard him tell *** that he had just had the fuck of his life and would be back every night and wanted to reserve time with me. *** just laughed. I heard *** say something like “Yo sure yo want’s ta leave a tip that big fo her?”

The rancher was gone but another man had come in. He was looking at the three other ladies of the night without much interest. When I walked in, he perked up and came over and took my hand and led me to room three. Obviously he had been waiting for me. I could only surmise that *** had called him and set me up.

This john was rather short, about five foot six inches tall and had really broad shoulders and very small hips. Built like what I think of as a full back on a football team. He walked with a side to side swagger like many military men do. I think they get that from marching around too much in regiments or something. Doni told me later that the whore house was right next to “Area Fifty-One” which he says is a big test area for military things.

My new john had doused himself with cologne. The cologne had a dry scent, but it clouded the reek of sex in the whore house.

*** yelled “Deni, he paid fo around da world.” I had no idea what that meant.

This guy obviously thought himself irresistible to women. I saw why when he dropped his drawers. His cock was huge! Every bit as thick as Hugh and longer. Now, . . . . Hugh’s cock is perfect for my pussy. It is very thick and the perfect length for my vagina. I can take all of him deep and not have to worry about a bladder infection the next day.

But the new john had a cock that was at least an inch and a half longer than Hugh’s perfection. He was not nearly as long as Big Jon’s that I had taken in Alaska though. But that cock had changed my inner organs for ever.

The john’s cock was going to be a challenge especially if he was the type that likes to get his woman down and pound her cunt deep and hard. I knew I would have to be careful or my poor beloved Doni would not “get any” for the rest of the weekend.

It quickly became apparent that the john was an arrogant person as well. Like so many of the white men I have seen that have larger than average equipment, he thought his sh*t didn’t stink. Pardon the expression. This man thought his cock was god’s gift to women. I knew I had to be careful.

He folded his starched and pressed trousers and laid them on the floor and turned to look at me and said “So today is your lucky day, little woman! You get to experience THIS!” and he flung his hips forward causing his big cock to flop up and hit his flat, ripped stomach.

I admit my eyes were locked on his cock.

“Bend over, ya whore!” he said.

I did.

“Pull them cheeks a yours open and show me the asshole I’m going to fuck, cunt!”

I did.

Then I stood up and turned around and faced him. I pointed at the drawer f condoms. His face fell.

“Ain’t none of them fuckers be big enough for me” he said in a complaining voice that was really a brag.

I opened the drawer and held p three fingers, then handed him three condoms. He looked at me and grinned. He tossed them back in the drawer, then, naked, swaggered out of the room, leaving the door open, and went to the front desk. *** gave him some gloves that fit him. He came back into the room putting his condom on, obviously showing his cock off to the rest of the people in the front room.

“OK, bitch, now you ready to get pounded?” he bragged.

I decided I would activate the first two pressure points in case he got out of hand. That way I would only have to touch the third point and he would go out like a light. I am glad I did.

He took a hold of my shoulders and bent me over again. He pressed his cock against my ass and held it there, pushing hard, waiting for my asshole to open enough he could slip in.

He pulled my ass cheeks as far apart as he could, pressing hard, trying to force his way up inside me. Knowing this was NOT going to work, I turned around and gently pushed him against the wall, then toward the bed. He looked a bit confused, but followed my lead. I pushed him down on the bed and mounted him, placing his cock head against my rectum, and slowly began to lower myself down onto his thickness.

He relaxed a bit, then when he felt my ass open and take his cock head, his eyes got huge, as if he was not expecting my tiny body to be able to take him in. It took a few minutes, but soon I had his whole prick up my ass. He started to mutter “Oh fuck, I am fucking in her fucking asshole! I am fucking actually inside her fucking asshole. Fuck, her ass is fucking my fucking cock!”

It was then I realized that he, like my darling Big Jon in Alaska, had never actually been inside a woman because of his size. I smiled softly at him as I began to wriggle my ass cheeks against his hips. I understood now what this john was about.

His eyes got big, then went half closed. His eyelids fluttered as he felt his cock deeply embedded inside a woman. And

He had no way to know, but he was inside a woman who had just become a whore living her fantasy.

Just like him!

No comments: