Sunday, July 16, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore's Diary, the plug

It then occurred to me that I needed to get my elderly gentleman’s cock out and into me quickly to give me the most amount of time to cum and then give him his BJ. His whore’s BJ.

Doni’s wife’s, the whore’s, BJ. Doni had told *** I was his wife.

I forced myself to refocus on my elderly gentleman. I reached for his zipper and fished his elderly cock out. Even before I could see his cock, I could tell it was different. And different it was. I removed his trousers, then just sat there and gawked at it.

The gentleman began to chuckle. He laughed as he said “I can see that I will be getting that blow job!”

No question about it, because just looking at his cock made me so hot I was almost ready to squirt.

And it wasn’t because it was long.

And it wasn’t because it was thick.

And it wasn’t because it was black, or green or anything to do with color.

His cock had a head that was about twice as large as his shaft for about a third of his cock shaft, then his shaft got thick. But the most intriguing part was his cock was gnarly.

By gnarly, I mean covered with thick veins and root like structures wrapping around it. It was like looking at a fantasy drawing of a Martian alien’s cock.

My pussy began to fantasize about what it would feel like inside me. My pussy began to clench and gyrate. My body began to crave the sensation of this cock inside it.

I totally forgot about his bet. I just wanted his cock to fuck me. He took forever to get his condom on. I finally did it for him.

Quickly I plumped the pillow under my head so I could watch his prick enter into me, and beckoned for him to come fuck me. His hips moved forward.. I was totally focused on his cock. The rest of the world became hazy and indistinct as he moved his sharply in-focus cock toward my slutty randy fuck cunt. It was hard and wavering and pulsing as it approached my whore’s gash.

Everything went into slow motion. His cock head waggled back and forth as he stepped toward me. His cock shaft didn’t point up like a younger man’s does. It was pointed right straight at my cunt. It was like a coke bottle that we used to, as kids, spin and then dare each other to tell the truth about a question we asked them.

His elderly knees bent and pressed the bed clothing down as he put his weight on each side of my hips. His gloved cock head slowly, too slowly, approached my wet and ready quim. I found myself raising my hips to accommodate its magnetic attraction.

Finally his cock head touched my little randy lips. I reached down and guided it eagerly to my pussy opening, then felt the incredible thrill of a mutant cock fucking into me.

He slid his cock to its depths, then looked me in the eye and said “Now we will see how easily you cum!” He jerked his hips back forcefully. His cock head acted like a suction pump and I felt my womb try to follow his cock out of my body. It was an incredible sensation.

Then he slowly pushed his incredible mutant prick back into me, pausing for a few seconds.

Again he suddenly, forcefully, pulled out. I could feel the ripples of my belly as my innards were dislodged by this sudden outward suction.

I had never been fucked like this before.

And my body screamed silently in its sudden, forced, almost unwilling release.

I came harder and harder each time he pulled his cock out of my cunt. I was delirious with orgasm, my mouth open, my eyes wide open, my face a mask of grimacing delight. My body started trying to hump him faster. I was like a bucking horse as my cunt slid up and down his cock, pausing at the deepest penetration, then like he had taught me, slamming back as his cock head sucked my womb outward.

I became vaguely aware of the knobbiness of his cock shaft. That was the icing on the cake as I went totally ballistic. Soon afterward I passed out.

When I woke up he was holding me gently, softly, and with tears in his eyes. He kissed me softly and smiled into my grateful eyes. He chuckled and said “I never experienced a woman as orgastic as you my sweet little friend! Thank you for making an old man feel virile one last time.”

I put my arms around his neck and hugged him to me, feeling guilty that I could not tell him that he was one of the best fucks of my entire life.

He could see it in my eyes though, I think. He looked at me, kissed me several times, then told me that the deal with the BJ was just his own private joke.

I shook my head and turned, taking his cock into my mouth. I sucked him hard, then sucked him dry. This time he was the one that was grateful for my expertise. The sensation of his plug shaped cock in my throat as I pulled my head back up was similar to when it was in buried deep inside my pussy. It would sort of pop out of my throat and rattle around in my mouth. It was a highly erotic sensation. When he did cum, there was very little semen. I guess time takes its toll on the human body.

He hugged me several times, each time turning to go, then turning back around to hug me again. I found a real fondness for him in my heart of hearts. He is without doubt one of the most memorable characters of my whore house experience.

No comments: