Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore, Doing the Concierge

When I woke up late the next morning, Doni had already left for his seminar. I realized that he had probably been gone for hours.

I ordered in breakfast. Then showered and opened the blinds to the blinding light of Las Vegas in the summer. There was a huge hotel being built right across the street. Four big cranes were being used to lift things up to where it was needed.

I opened the sliding door and walked naked out onto the balcony. It was already incredibly hot outside. I stretched deliciously, turning around several times to give the sun a chance to warm all of me after the clammy air-conditioning of the hotel room.

I felt relaxed and alive. I grinned as I heard the wolf whistles from the hotel under construction across the street. I smiled and waived at the horny guys, remembering that I had been a nasty cum slut whore just a few hours before, even fucking my black pimp bareback.

God what an incredible fuck that had been!

I could feel my wetness begin to grow as I recalled all the wonderful sensations and emotions I had experienced as I had lived my long held fantasy.

My libido began to rise. I went back into the room, leaving the door open to the balcony. I searched through my clothes, but found nothing that suited my mood. I was still trying to pick out an outfit when the knock on the door announced my breakfast had arrived.

My bouncing breasts reminded me I was naked as I walked toward the door. The concierge’s eyes confirmed I was naked when I opened the door. His Latino eyes surveyed my body as he stood there, consuming my nakedness with lusty eyes. I stepped aside so he could wheel in my meal. His elbow deliberately brushed my unflinching breast as he passed by.

I walked behind him, watching his cute little ass as he stayed bent over while he wheeled the cart to the side of the table.

He displayed perfect manners as he prepared my meal, moving the plates to the table and arranging my place setting.

I turned my back to him as I fumbled in my purse.

His eyes looked sad when he saw me preparing to tip him. When I handed him a condom as a tip, his eyes almost popped out of his head.

“Really?” he asked.

I grinned and bent over, unzipping him. He had a nice cock, slightly curved up along his shaft. The head of it was a nicely shaped helmet. He was certainly thick enough to make his penetration most pleasurable. His erection zoomed into erotic completion. I turned and bent over, smiling back at him over my shoulder. He took me from behind, entering me gently . . . . at first, then his need took over and he fucked my cunt deep and hard as I thrilled to be such a cheap fuck. Five buck whore.

“Five buck whore” my mind screamed as he began to cum inside my body. I was shivering in ecstasy, my whole body trembling as I felt his release inside my cunt. As he slowed, then dropped from within me, I voraciously tore off his condom and inhaled his cock, taking it deep into my throat, hungrily milking the last remaining drops of semen from his cock.

Suddenly he jerked his cock out of my mouth. I realized his cock was probably very sensitive after cumming only a few seconds before. I sat my naked back side on the floor and smiled at him. He blushed bright red.

“I ain’t never did this before!” he explained. He looked at me, then his eyes scanned my body. “You’re Gorgeous. Damn gorgeous!” He thought for a few minutes, then asked “Why you do this?”

I wished that the wonderful spoken words could pour out of me. I wished I could tell him his sad eyes triggered my need to pleasure him. I wished he would understand that I wanted him to feel good by making me feel sexy and erotic. I wanted to say ‘I just felt like fucking you.’

But I just shrugged. I could see his Catholic guilt beginning to creep into his soul.

No comments: