Monday, February 27, 2006

Schlongue Part Three

Copyright by Deni Wom 2003

This went on for at least (I started counting after the first few) eleven bucking orgasms for her. At least they seemed to be what the sex manual book called an orgasm. I could feel her womanly lips squeezing my tongue each time as she shook all over.

After a while she collapsed onto her back on the bed, gasping for breath. While I lay there, still on my back trying to protect her bouquet she had inside my asshole, and trying to regain my own wind, I started to think about her breathless exclamations while she was cumming. I finally decided that she was just overly excited and had said dirty words as part of her orgasms.

The sex book I had read to get ready for marriage had explained about some women liking to say dirty words when they were sexually excited. Now my fiancee had never so much as said a swear word before we were married, so this was a distinct change! Kind of exciting. My cock was as hard as a rock.

All in all, I felt very good about my first sexual experience with my incredibly beautiful, sexy bride! I had actually made her cum on our first time! The book says that I shouldn’t be disappointed if it took a while, but my bride had cum on our very first time together! And she had really cum a lot of times! I felt like a really sexy husband already.

My wife laid there for quite awhile breathing hard, her cheeks flushed, her beautiful wedding dress still pulled up above her waist, her legs wide open, pussy fully exposed and pulsating. One hard nipple was peeking out at me from behind the dress, through her plunging neckline.

After about five minutes her still visible nipple began to soften and shrink. A few minutes later she began to stir again, and slowly got off the bed. She went into the restroom, and when she came back out, she went over to the single remaining flower, picked it up, and walked back to me lying on the bed.

“Please get up, honey. But be careful not to crush my bouquet, baby.”

I carefully rolled over and got up.

“Put this flower down your schlongue hole, honey!” she said.

“My what?”

She pointed at the hole in the tip of my cock and said “Down that hole, your urethra. All the way down so that just the flower is visible. I want to take some more pictures.” She picked up the video camera to record my insertion.

“Sweetie, I don’t think it was made to accept such a thing.”

“Honey, please do it, just for ME? Pretty please?” Her beautiful face was looking up at me like it was the most important thing she would ever ask of me. How could I resist my gorgeous new wife?

So I started trying to insert it down my pee hole. She handed me the tube of cold stuff that she had used to insert the flowers up my bum. I coated the flower stem with the slick stuff and slowly began to work the stem down my opening.

I thought I heard my wife mutter something like “God, they will NEVER believe how big he is!” I have no idea who “they” are.

About an inch and a half down, the gold ring was severely constricting the tube down my cock shaft. In fact, my cockhead was hard, and the shaft below my cockhead was fully hard, but at the area under the ring, my tube was a much smaller diameter because of the ring (of course!).

After about five increasingly painful minutes of pushing and twisting the stem, I did get it to pass on by the damn ring, aided largely by the fact that I had lost my hard-on. But despite how sore my cock was getting, I continued to work the stem down my pee hole until I did finally get it all the way down so that only the head of the flower was visible.

Again she spent considerable time photographing me from all angles and in all positions. In one position she had me lay on my shoulders with my back against the sofa, my feet in the air. Then she had me pull my knees down so that the flower in my cock was leaning against my face. She photographed my face and the flower sticking out of my cock head form all angles. Then she had me pull my knees down further so that my cockhead pressing against my ear, my flower filled anus fully exposed to her camera (stretched around the flower stems), the bouquet tickling my balls and bum.

When she was finally finished taking photos, she slowly pulled her wedding dress up and over her head. She was finally completely, breathtakingly naked. She had worn nothing under her wedding dress! It is a good thing that I didn’t know that, or I would not have been able walk all day long. My flowered cock again sprang to fully erected proudness, the flower pointing straight at her lovely, aromatic pussy.

She crawled into bed and said “Honey, I am bushed! I am really tired, so I’m going to sleep. Don’t forget to do your journal before you go to sleep,. Can you save all of your cum for tomorrow for me? Please? Thanks Honey.” And with that she turned on to her side.

Then she raised her tired head again. She looked at me with a look so full of love! Her eyes were sleepy though. She smiled her gorgeous at me, then said “Honey, can you leave all the flowers in so I can get some daylight shots tomorrow, please? Please don’t crush any of them.

“Oh, and I need you to promise me you will never ever take that ring off of your schlongue. Do you promise me?”

I made my promise to leave the flowers in and to never take the ring off, and with that she was asleep. Not exactly my fantasy about our wedding night.

Lying here now, I realized that she had not touched me all day other than the kiss at the wedding, our dances where she rubbed her stiff nipples against my shaft, sitting on my lap during the presentation of the ring, and the lubing and inserting of the flowers into my ass.

And of course when my cock popped out of my shorts and hit her in the face. I don’t think she was expecting that. In fact, I am sure I detected disgust, maybe even abhorrence on her face when she first saw him. I’ll have to ask her about that tomorrow.

She is still making those cute little “mmmuhhh” sounds.

I just realized that she is rocking her sexy little pelvis. I think I will see if I can pull the covers all the way down and watch her perfect nakedness as she sleeps. I want to know everything about her.

No comments: