Thursday, February 02, 2006

Is She or Isn’t She? Part Eighteen

Copyright Deni Wom 2004

All three returned to the Master Bedroom. Staci lay back down then patted the covers behind her inviting Wendell to join her on the bed. Wendell crawled in beside her, encircling her with his arms. One black thumb caressed the curve of Staci’s full breast, running across her slowly rising nipple on each slow pass.

Staci held her arms out toward bobbi, taking him into her embrace as he sat beside her. “Sweetheart, I know this is hard for you to understand. I know that you are wondering about what I am doing. But baby, I am thirty three years old. My birthday is in one week. I will be thirty four baby.” Bobbi could feel the knuckles on Wendell’s large hand touching his hip as Wendell caressed his wife’s intimate parts. “My clock is ticking, baby, one ticking clock is my biological clock. A woman is not fertile all her life you know, Bobbi. When I asked you to use a condom several months ago, I took the contents down to the lab and had your sperm analyzed.” Bobbi could not believe where he realized this conversation was going. “Bobbi, my beloved husband, you are not fertile, ……..I guess the word is potent. …… Your sperm has an extremely small chance of impregnating me.”

Staci watched bobbi’s face as she continued. “I know how hard that is to hear honey. But you know what, believe it or not, there are bigger things, more important things than that.”

Bobbi was barely listening, totally absorbed in his own self pity. His mind followed its own conversation. ‘She fucks another man in front of me, a fucking black man no less, letting him cum inside her cunt, then in front of him tells me I am impotent. She says she loves me, but how loving is she acting?’ Bobbi realized his wife had stopped talking, but was still looking at his face. “What?” he said full of irritation.

“You didn’t hear a word I said Bobbi, you’re too busy feeling sorry for yourself aren’t you?” Bobbi admitted to him self that it was true, he had heard nothing she said. And, yes, damn it, he was feeling sorry for himself.

“Bobbi, listen to me. Repeat back to me what I am about to say to you.”

“OK, Stace, sorry.”

“Bobby, a year ago Wendell lost his wife to cancer. Her medical bills for her medical work were over two hundred thousand dollars.” Staci looked at bobbi expectantly.

“What?” bobbi asked.

“What did I just say to you bobbi?”

Bobbi was irritated, and not just because she was treating him like a child. “SHIT! …..All right, damn it, you said Wendell’s wife died of cancer and has huge bills. So what? What does that have to do with us?”

Staci’s voice was patient, almost condescending. “Wendell is my dear friend, bobbi. Between him and Deni, they are my two best friends now. I intend to help Wendell pay his medical bills.”

“Well laughty-da! How are you going to do that? Pull all of our savings and give them to him? What the fuck Staci, people have problems. It isn’t our problem, why are you making it our problem?”

“Because bobbi, Wendell is my friend, and I …………. intend to use my body to help him pay his bills. ………….. It won’t cost YOU a fucking dime . . . asshole.” Staci had reached her limit of patience with her husband acting like a child. “Look you fucking self centered little cry baby shit, you walk though life caring only about how you are affected by the world around you. Never, NEVER, do you ask yourself how could I make this a better world for someone else. NEVER! God damn it bobbi, grow up! I am so ashamed of you. SHIT!” Staci turned into Wendell’s arms, put her arms around his massive chest, and began to cry.

Wendell could not contain his impatience, could not keep his mouth shut. He was too deeply affected by bobbi’s self absorption. “Bob, I lie here holding your wife, hearing her cry. I lie here knowing that you are deliberately not supporting her. Deliberately not listening to what she is trying to tell you. I agreed several months ago to help you out, YOU bobbi, after Staci is gone, but I am not sure I can do that. You are such a self centered selfish, little asshole. I am not sure that I can stomach your total indifference to a woman that loves you more than her own fucking life. GOD DAMN IT BOBBI, WAKE THE FUCK UP!”

That got bobbi’s attention. “Whoa! What happened to your jive accent there big boy?”

In a single cat-like move, Wendell had bobbi by the neck and had raised him from the floor. Their noses were touching as Wendell, with lips pulled back in a feral grimace, let his voice became barely a whisper. “Bobbi, you call me boy again, and I will kill you. Do you understand that? ……. Now raise one finger if you understand what I just said.” Bobbi meekly raised his index finger. “Good! …… Now bobbi, I am going to set you down, and if you say one derogatory thing to your wife, or to me, I will make sure that you remember it for the rest of your born days. Am I clear? Raise one finger if you agree to listen, and to grow the fuck up.” Bobbi again raised his index finger.

Wendell lowered bobbi slowly to the floor. After a few seconds of full frontal eye to eye, nose to nose contact, Wendell turned and walked out of the room. Bobbi stood here, his knees shaking as the adrenaline hit his muscles. Bobbi had never felt as close to death as the last few seconds. He stood there, shaking, as Staci watched him her head tilted back, her eye lids lowered. Bobbi’s eyes finally met his wife’s eyes. Bobbi flushed bright red, not trusting his voice to speak.

Staci spoke first. “So bobbi, you ready for the rest of your life to start yet?”

Bobbi nodded.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderfull Holiday I look forward to your return