Sunday, February 26, 2006

Schlongue Part Two

Copyright Deni Wom 2003

The ring looked WAY too small for my penis to fit into. But she unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, pulling them down, then pulled down my shorts.

It felt incredibly good to have him spring free after having been so uncomfortably curled all afternoon and evening.

Unfortunately he popped out of my shorts, swung up, and hit her square in the face. My bride did not seem at all pleased about this turn of events, muttering that he might have hit her in the eye. But she shook her head as though in disgust, then kind of laughed it off.

She handed me the ring and said “Pull his head through the opening in the ring where your finger would normally go. Go ahead, it will be a tight fit, but he will go through. Try it! It is supposed to fit right next to the head under the rim of the glans, that helmet like shaped part.”

I know where my glans is, for god’s sake!

She was right though. With a lot of tugging and pinching and struggling, I was able to get his head through the “finger-hole” in the ring. When I let go, his foreskin covered it completely. Looking at my cock, you would never know that it was there, at least when I was not erect. The ring is much smaller in diameter than my shaft, so the ring actually causes my cock shaft to indent quite a bit where the ring is, even while I am not erect.

I am looking at it now. I pulled back my foreskin, and the indentation where the ring is is very pronounced. My cock head (sorry, glans) blossoms on one side of it while my shaft swells much thicker than the ring on the other side.

She instructed me to swivel the ring on my cock so that the bulge always hangs down, the diamond visible. The ring is thick and heavy, so she must have spent a lot of money on all that gold, and that rock.

After I had secured the ring in its intended place, she told me to get completely naked, spread my legs, and then bend over and touch my toes. She got a tube of something out of her purse, then walked over behind me and put something cold right on my asshole. She smeared whatever it was around a little bit, then started pressing her finger against my opening. By circling her finger around as she pushed against my opening, she slowly worked her finger in. I asked her what in the world was she doing. She told me that she was just preparing me, and that I would see shortly.

After a bit of work her finger was all the way in to her knuckle. She then pulled out and started the circling thing again with two fingers. I have to admit that it felt pretty good, and my cock was starting to harden. Soon she had two fingers into me. Then once again she pulled her fingers out and started the circling with three fingers. As before her fingers were soon completely into me to her knuckle.

My unit was now fully erect, and hard as a nail. But she took no notice at all of my stiff cock. The room was slightly chilly, and I noticed that my balls had tightened up so that my ball sack was fully contracted. The ring was indeed fully visible when he was hard. The ring constricted him to well under a third of his normal diameter.

She again got her camera and took pictures of me in my bent over position. I began to wonder if she was bit kinky. I could feel her get very close for some of the pictures. She seemed to be taking pictures only of my butt though. I could hear the video camera running, and realized that it was also clearly recording my fully exposed bum.

Then she walked over to the table where she had laid her beautiful bouquet, and began to take it apart. One by one, she brought the flowers from the bouquet over and carefully first inserted three fingers into my ass, then inserted the stem of the flower in between her fingers. She continued to push the stem in until the flower was up against my butt cheeks.

After about five minutes she had all but one flower stuck into me. Her bouquet was quite large, so the flowers completely covered my bum. Again she took pictures. Sometimes she would stop taking pictures, and would re-arrange my flowers. Once she removed a couple of the flowers, then re-inserted them differently. She continued to take pictures for about 10 minutes, adjusting my position periodically to better light the flowers I think.

Finally she told me to lie down on the bed on my back with my bum hanging off the end so that I would not crush her bouquet. After picking up the video camera, she climbed up on the bed, shoes on, and lifted her dress. Then she moved forward and squatted right over my face.

I quickly realized that she had no panties or nylons on. Her sweet little opening, of which I had been fantasizing about for six months, was right above my mouth after she settled down onto the bed.

I heard her re-start the video camera and point it toward my face and her perfect little pussy. I could smell her woman’s scent. She had obviously been dancing and therefore had been sweating a bit. I decided that I liked my first experience with the fragrance of a woman’s sex.

“Honey, sweet husband, I have been saving my juices for you all day. I have even put a little plug into me so that they would all be saved for you.

“I am really full of my juices, so be really careful when I pull out the plug so that you don’t spill any of it. I want to watch you lick me clean with your tongue. I love to cum when I have a tongue in me.”

Now I am a virgin. And though I never asked her about it, I assumed she was too. If she was a virgin too, how would she know that she likes to cum with a tongue in her?

But I didn’t voice my surprise.

My wife reached down and slowly pulled a short, penis shaped plug out of her as she lowered herself onto my mouth, all the while aiming the camera at my face. Sure enough, she WAS full! The fluids in her filled my mouth, and I had to swallow fast to be ready for the next deluge. Each time she would squeeze her body, more of her juices would pour out. After about five really full mouth-fulls, the drainage slowed a little.

“Oh, honey, oh god baby, that feels incredible! Oh GOD! Honey Stick your tongue up inside me and clean me out, baby.”

As I obliged I could feel her opening begin to twitch and quiver. After only a few minutes she started to moan and really shudder. She continued to push down against my lips, causing my nose to press against her puckered opening. She rocked forward and back for a short while. Each time she rocked, my nose would enter her bottom a little farther.

Soon my nose was fully buried into her, and I had to try to breathe through my mouth, around my furiously licking tongue. I heard her say “Yes!, Eat my Cunt baby! Stick that long thick tongue up my twat and clean all that cum out! Yes! Yes! Oh GOD I’m cumming! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Ohhh GOD! I am cumming!” She shivered and bucked on my face. “Clean all that cum out of my cunt! OOOH God! I’m cumming again.”

No comments: