Monday, February 06, 2006

Is She or Isn’t She? Part Twenty

Copyright Deni Wom 2004

Bobbi stomped out, angrily puzzling as to whether Staci was running a con on him. ‘She just wants me to feel sorry for her,’ he thought as he stomped out to his car. ‘Shit! Wendell’s fricking cab is parked right behind mine. Damn it. First he fucks my wife and now he is blocking me in. Fuck it, I’m out of here!’ Bobbi stomped off toward the nearest tavern, muttering and swearing under his breath.

Meanwhile, Wendell walked back into the master bedroom, and sat beside Staci. Wendell put his hand on Staci’s shuddering shoulder, kneading the knots from her sobbing body. “Staci baby, its OK honey. Like your therapist said, and like Deni told us, it is better to have Bob pissed off when you tell him that. It sinks in slower, doesn’t hurt as much in the long run.”

“But Wendell, I don’t think he even believed me!” she sobbed.

“He will think it through and some around, you watch Boo. Bob is a smart man. You have to admit that we shook him up pretty good tonight.”

As Wendell continued to knead Staci’s shoulders, her shuddering sobs slowed, then stopped. She crawled under the covers and lay there, exhausted by her grief and uncertainty . . . . . and sexual fulfillment. Wendell lay beside her, holding her, caressing her. Shortly thereafter, he heard her breathing turn gentle and regular. He kissed her softly as she slumbered. After a few minutes, he got up slowly, so as not to disturb her, and went into the study off the Master Bedroom. He logged on and saw that Deni’s little yellow Yahoo face was lit up.

W: Deni, you on?
D: Yes, HI! How is it going? I am on pins and needles here! GOD this is so exciting! Spill the beans baby!
W: You been on all night, waiting?
D: God yes! I can no more stand to wait to hear than jump over the moon on a jackass, Spill Wendell!
W: Not into being teased tonight huh?
D: Tease me more after you tell me what is happening you shit
W: Well, she is even prettier in person than in her pictures. And Deni, her body is spectacular.
D: Damn it, Wendell, have you fucked her yet or not?
W: Deni, you know damn well I have. Two times deep and solid.
D: No shit? Wendell did you really honest?
W: Deni, you know me better than to question my integrity now! Where are your manners young lady?
D: Laughing
D: Your calling me young? So how was it Wendell? Did Staci cum too?
W: Which time? At the club? Or in the taxi? Or here at the House?
D: Wendell, the rules are I ask the questions, you answer them fully and completely, right?
W: By the way, Staci and I are going to come to Oregon and have you for a dinner sandwich, you in the middle

There was a long pause as Deni thought about that, then

D: No SHIT!???? When?
W: We didn’t decide that yet, but baby, we are going to come and sleep at your house! Linda and Liez had better be ready to let us into your dog pile sweetheart.

Wendell and Deni continued to chat for awhile. Wendell filled Deni in on the evening’s events. Wendell heard the toilet flush and soon thereafter Staci came padding into the study, still naked. She sat on Wendell’s lap and reached up and turned the cam on.

S: Hey Deni! Can you see us?
D: Oh MY GOD! There you two are naked as jay birds! Are you going to prove that you two fucked so I can certify the union?
W: Damn straight there little woman! Stace here is going to suck my big black cock for you Deni! Want to watch that first?
D: Oh god! Oh God! Oh God! I can’t believe after all our planning that it is actually happening! Where is Bob at?
S: He went stomping out after I told him that I was, . . . . . . after I told . . . . . . After . . . . . . . . afterwards.

Staci’s lower lip trembled again as she fought for control.

“It’s OK Boo, it’s OK now. Let it out, we’re your friends honey, go ahead and let it out baby.”

Staci began to sniffle as tears welled up in her eyes. Deni typed her hugs and kisses and verbal support as Wendell hugged and held Staci in real time. After a bit, Staci’s tears dried again. She got off of Wendell’s lap, then knelt and picked Wendell’s large black phallus up in her little white hand. Deni started typing like crazy as Staci took Wendell’s cock into her mouth. Staci’s gorgeous blue eyes looked into the camera as she suckled the massiveness that was Wendell. Deni was furiously touching her self as she watched her two dear cyber friends having sex right before her eyes. They had cybered a number of times, but to actually see Wendell’s massive black tool being swallowed by Staci’s little white mouth, in real time, was more than Deni could handle. Her orgasm was long, and strong, and full of wetness.

After Deni calmed down, Staci took the camera and set it on the floor before them. Then taking Wendell’s huge black member into her small white hand. She moved over his lap and slowly reinserted the huge black cock into her stretched and elongated pussy. Deni’s eyes were bulging as she watched inch after inch disappear into Staci’s small white body. Deni could not believe the ease with which Staci assimilated Wendell’s massiveness.

D: If I had not witnessed this, I would swear it could not fit inside you Staci! MY GOD! Tell me what it feels like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S: Well, it feels like it is touching my tongue. God Deni, you should have felt it when he came way down deep inside me. It was like someone had turned a hose on inside me Deni! Deep, like clear up in my stomach! It took me a long time to enter me the first time, but as you can see, my body can take him easily now! And Deni, I swear, I will never give up this big black cock. . . . . . . But I will share it with you . . . . . . .
D: NO SHIT? It really is true, you two are coming to see me? OH GOD! I am so excited! WHEN??????????????????????????
S: Well, we figure we should have a huge part of Wendell’s debt retired by April, how about May or June?

The trio of cyber lovers chatted on for some time. Staci rose and fell on Wendell’s cock as they cybered sweet nothings back and forth.

Suddenly Staci began to convulse in orgasm as Deni’s eyes watched her dear friend shuddering in utter bliss. Wendell’s face began to show signs of strain, then he started to ram his huge cock up into Staci’s body. Their mutual orgasm lasted for a long time, Deni frantically frigging her own pussy as they all came together. As Wendell’s cock filled Staci with white cream, Deni began to see signs of Wendell’s cum appearing from Staci’s little tightly stretched cunt lips. Deni dropped into an over powering orgasm and passed out.




Meanwhile bobbi was at his favorite drinking hole, drowning his anger, and thinking about a certain huge black cock fucking into a certain tiny white pussy. ‘Well, it used to be tight and tiny,’ he thought.

No comments: