Thursday, February 09, 2006

Is She or Isn’t She? Part Twenty Two

Copyright Deni Wom 2004

“Wendell, sweetheart, what time did you tell your friends I would be there to service them honey?”

“I told them ten o’clock or as soon as I had finished with you, Staci.”

Staci laughed her deep throated belly laugh. Then she grew pensive, “Wendell, I am nervous and scared. Will I be a good enough whore for you baby?”

Wendell walked over to her tiny body and put his strong long arms around her. He tilted her head up to him and gave her a lingering, soft kiss. Disengaging, Wendell looked into his lover’s eyes and said, “Staci, with a perfect body like yours, all you will have to do is lie there. The men will do all the work, Boo. You should know though, there may be a man there that is larger than I am.”

“Do you mean his body or his penis Wendell?”

“His penis. I am taller than he is. …….. But his dick,” Wendell’s mouth spread to a wide grin as he talked, “is at least two inches longer than mine, and a whole lot thicker.”

Staci looked down at Wendell’s soft cock dangling between his heavily muscled thighs, and wondered how that could be possible. “Sweetheart, will he be gentle with me like you were?”

Wendell held the new love of his life in a gentle caring embrace as he reassured her that she would not be required to do anything that she did not want to do tonight. “Staci, you know that I love you, right?”

Staci’s startled face looked up at Wendell’s, her eyes wide open in shock. “You do? ………… Oh God, Wend…………..”

Wendell placed his fingers over her mouth, hushing her. “Boo, I don’t expect you to love me baby. I know you love Bob, not me. And that is OK. I just want you to know, I love you Staci.”

Tears sprang to Staci’s eyes. Her brain was in utter shocked turmoil. She was thinking ‘How do I deserve this, two men in love with me? Two fantastic men. In love with me …….. why could I have not started doing this years ago? So many tears, so many heart aches.’ Staci began sobbing. Wendell held her as she shook in her joy, her new found love of life.

Finally Staci looked back up at Wendell and murmured, “Thank you Wendell for being the kind of man that can admit that. You are incredible in so many ways baby.”

And that was all that Wendell needed to hear.

They cuddled for a long while, their bare skin, their naked bodies feeding erotic energy back and forth between them. Finally Wendell suggested that they get ready to go the benefit. Staci stood on her tiptoes, kissed Wendell, then turned to go to her bath. “Come talk to me baby, while I bathe, ……. please?” She smiled shyly at him.

As Staci ran the water for her bath, Wendell sat on the side of the tub, watching her smooth graceful body. As she turned away from him, he reached forward and caressed her bottom, running his finger slowly down to her widely opened flower, still coated with his orgasm. His finger slipped inside her. She drew in her breath, and just like that she was again ready to receive him into her body.

Wendell chuckled. “Boo, you are the most sexual woman I have ever met.”

Staci smiled over her shoulder at him as she poured the bath oils into her bath. “Only since I met Deni, honey.” Her angelic face turned pensive. “Wendell, ……. I want a name that I can call you, …… like Boo, but not Boo. Do you know what I mean? …… What can I call you honey? Something that says you are so very special to me.”

Wendell thought for a moment. Then his face broke into a grin. “Well, my momma, rest her soul, called me Doo.” Staci’s eyes caressed his face as she grinned. “I suppose you’re going to want to know why………..”

Staci chuckled. “’Doo’? Yeah, that requires an explanation honey.” Staci turned off the bath water.

“Well, I was always talking about what I was going to ‘do’ …. “

Staci giggled as she stepped into her bath. “Like what baby? What were some of your dreams, …… your projects, …. as a kid?” Her hands took the sponge, and disappeared down under the soap bubbled covered water. She spread her thighs to reach her place most needing cleaning. Lovingly, Wendell watched her bath her most private and most sensitive parts.

Wendell chuckled, blushing. Staci could see the flushing of his face even through his dark skin. “Well, Boo, let me just say I was always thinking about sex, even at that age…..”

Staci laughed too, and Wendell’s eyes move to the laughter induced jiggling of her milky white breasts. His eyes stayed there long enough to cause Staci to blush as well. “So . . . . . Doo, . . . . belly dancing to break the ice tonight, right? That IS what we agreed to with Deni, right?”

“Yeah baby, ………….. I can tell you, Boo, no one will be more turned on than me! I have not had a woman belly dance for me since I was in the middle east with the military, and the very idea that that women is going to allow my friend’s to enjoy her delectable body …………. Oh God! I can hardly wait!.” Wendell looked down quickly, then back into Staci’s eyes. “Staci, let me say it one last time, OK?”

“Wendell, I know what you’re going to say, ‘I don’t have to do this.’ Wendell, let ME say it one last time. You have seen my fantasy list. The activities of tonight are very high up on it, right? Just below me having a baby, right?” Wendell nodded. “So just let me help you out of your debt as I live my fantasy at the same time. That is all this is, Doo, me living out my fantasies. In my secret fantasies I have always wanted to try being a whore. I have always wanted to try fucking a huge black cock. I have always wanted to get gang banged. I mean, it took Deni finally asking me to bring it out. Now it is out in the open, and I have admitted it to myself, finally, that I want to be a sexual woman. Now I KNOW I want to do this in the worst way, Doo. The worst, and best, way baby. My black cock fucking white pussy is throbbing right now in anticipation!” Staci chuckled softly to herself as she experimentally touched herself below the water.

“What was that chuckle about Boo?”

“I was just thinking that until you walked into my life, for real, last night, I had never even said the word ‘Fuck’ out loud. Now I say it as a part of my normal conversation. And you know what Doo? I LIKE the new me. Wendell, Doo, I …… LOVE the new me!”

Wendell smiled in loving fondness at her gorgeous, beaming face. He had not once felt this good during his year of single life. Not since his wife was alive had he felt anywhere nearly as good as he did right now.

Staci looked at him as she got out of her bath. “Wendell, you sweet lover, I have no idea of this is possible, but I think I love both of you, you AND Bob. And damn if I don’t feel the same way about Deni. Amazing! Remember that song, ‘Torn between Two Lovers’? Well, I just figured it out, she could have told her husband about the other guy, and had it ALL, withOUT the guilt!”

Wendell lovingly dried her voluptuous body, visualizing her on the bar’s pool table, legs spread, man after man enjoying her charms. He felt himself stir in anticipation.

“Help me write my note to Bobbi baby.” In ten minutes they had it worded satisfactorily.

“Now help me pick out the perfect clothes for Bobbi to wear tonight, Doo.” Wendell grinned in delight as Staci carefully laid the clothing out on the bed.

No comments: