Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Is She or Isn’t She? Part Thirty Four - Being Anal

Copyright Deni Wom 2005

The newly arrived white woman slowly walked over to the pool table where Staci was resting between pleasurings. Staci’s adoring eyes watched the woman’s nicely made up face as she walked across the room. As she approached, Staci raised her hand toward her, and waited for the soft touch of her well manicured hands.

“Hi baby!” Tears filled Staci’s eyes as she looked lovingly at the woman. “Thanks for coming. I was so afraid that you had decided . . . . . . . “

“Shhhhhhhh baby. It took me awhile to figure it all out. But you were right baby. We both want a baby, and I have not been what anyone would call a good husband to you.” The new arrival stopped talking, choking back tears. “Are you really dying baby?”

The tears sprang into Staci’s eyes as she choked back a sob. She nodded, buying a bit of time. “Yes honey, I am. I’m sorry, but I am. But we still have time. We have lost less than a day with all this. And if I get pregnant tonight, won’t it be worth it?”

Bobbi nodded, somber, serious, sober. “Yes baby. It WILL be worth it. You were absolutely right; there is nothing in the world that would make me happier than to have your baby to raise, after you’re gone, to know that this is your child that you gave to me to love. I cherish your ability to think even as you are going through all this horrible stuff. Thank you for being you baby. Thank you so much.” Tears filled Bobbi’s pretty, perfectly made-up eyes.

“You know that you’re going to have to let them have fun with you tonight, right baby?”

“Yeah, I know babe. And I can live with that. I know that you wanted me here. I wish I had been man enough to be here sooner. Maybe I should say woman enough.” Her red lips curled into a wry grin.

“You stretched your bum, right honey, like I said to?”

Bobbi nodded.

“And you have your prosthesis on, right? The one that makes it look like you’re on the rag?”

Bobbi spluttered, trying not to laugh out loud. “Yes honey! That was a stroke of genius, I gotta say. God the things you think of!” Bobbi lifted his dress showing Staci the little white string hanging from his incredibly realistic pussy lips. Staci caressed them, feeling for his cock underneath his fake pussy lips.

“Deni did a great job on your nails and your makeup baby!” She smiled at her as Bobbi blushed.

“You OK with getting cocks stuck up your ass and sucking them off honey?”

“OK is a bit strong baby, but I will do it for you. I will do anything for you sweetheart.” The tears were back again.

“Good, because here comes your first man.” They both watched the medium height black man approach, his eyes checking out the body of the just-arrived white woman. Staci lowered her voice so that only Bobbi could hear her. “I am excited about getting to watch you lose your cherry baby!” Staci grinned from ear to ear.

She introduced the black man to her best girlfriend, Bobbi, then clued him in that her girlfriend wanted to support Wendell, but was on the rag tonight, but would be more than happy to accept his nice black cock in her bottom, or her succulent red mouth.

The kindly man smiled, understanding the dilemma about being on the rag. Bobbi was relieved that he chose to enjoy her mouth. Taking a deep breath, Bobbi bent over and delicately raised the man’s shirt tail. Staring at her was her first cock. She told herself, ‘You will suck this cock!’. She reminded herself she was expected to suck it to completion. AND SWALLOW! She licked her lips nervously, tasting the disgusting taste of lipstick, inhaled, and took the black member into her mouth.

Staci explained to the man that her friend was single and did not really know how to suck cock very well. She explained that he should teach her by coaching her as she learned to please him. The man was pleased that he was one of her first experiences. Soon Bobbi had begun to catch on to her chore. Her hands began to caress the soft black balls hanging below the plump cock she was pleasuring. Bobbi began to feel her own cock harden, . . . . . and ache.

She closed her eyes, trying to really get into her task. She felt another pair of hands caress her ass as she was bent over sucking the hard black cock. Then without warning, a finger entered her anal passage. She sucked in a quick breath, almost gagging on the cock that was so nicely buried within her suckling cheeks.

Then, and ever so gently, she felt a cock head touch her virgin rosebud. ‘Oh god,’ Bobbi thought, ‘Here it goes! I am going to get double fucked. Oh shit!’ Bobbi fought a panic attack. He considered turning around and smacking the man that was intending to fuck her virgin white ass. ‘Well, just relax and enjoy! God am I glad that Staci had me stretch my asshole with that big black dildo plug!’

Bobbi tried to concentrate on the cock in her mouth even as her tender anal cherry was ravished.

No comments: