Friday, February 10, 2006

Is She or Isn’t She? Part Twenty Four

Copyright Deni Wom 2004

“Boo, do you want to wear a coat honey? It’s pretty cold out there!”

Staci thought for a minute, then shook her head. “No, Doo, I want my nipples to be hard and really obvious when I walk into that bar as your little white whore, baby. I want each of them to see what they bought with their one thousand dollars. I want them to say to themselves, ‘My god, so that is Wendell’s white fuck whore?!!! God, I can hardly wait to fuck her little white twat!!!’”

Wendell grinned as he opened the front door for his beautiful, tiny white slut, then took her arm and helped her walk to his taxi cab. “Kind of fitting, isn’t it, we arrive by cab?” Staci snickered as her nearly naked flesh adjusted to the cold plastic covered seats. She looked down and was satisfied when she saw how her nipples obviously tented through the front of her thin, almost sheer, bra with its golden coins and vivid colors. “Watch Doo! Watch my tits shimmi when I do this….” Staci shook her chest sideways. Her coined bra jingled, and her breasts jiggled seductively, almost causing Wendell to drive off the road as he stared at her sexy excitations.

“Wendell?”

“Yeah Boo…?”

“Ummmmm, as of tonight …… my body is totally yours, baby, ALL yours. Anything you want. No restrictions. No questions asked. If you want me to fuck someone, …… or ten men,” she snickered in gleeful foresight “just point and say ‘Go fuck ‘em!’. If you want someone to fuck my asshole, or if you want to write those dirty messages with arrows that point to my pussy that say I am a ‘black cock slut,’ or ‘black cocks only,’ or anything like that, just do it honey.”

Wendell looked at her. His face was troubled. Staci interrupted him. “Honey, I want to be a fuck whore from now on. I want to be a slut that does not, …… cannot, ….. say ‘No’. I want to experience what it is like to be nothing but a two bit fuck whore at a black male fuck party. I want to feel degraded, used, for their sexual needs, without regard to whether I want it to happen. I want to know that they are all getting hard and chomping at the bit to fuck my little white body. I want to see the need in their eyes to fuck my white cunt. I want to be a total and complete black slut fuck hole.” Staci’s face was a mask of lust as she at last voiced her long held secret fantasies.

Wendell shrugged his shoulders. “I know, Boo, I read your fantasy list …… But Boo, thank you for doing this for me too, allowing me to keep the money they bu …”

Staci cut him off. “Hey, this is just MY excuse to do what I wanted to do for a long time. Wendell, tonight I want you to really, really treat me as your white whore. Spank me, call me names, like …… slut, and whore and cunt. I want you to make me take three cocks at once, make me be a cunt slut, your whore. Baby, if you want to pierce my nipples, or pierce my tongue or clit, or anything that will make me sluttier some how, or sexier, or a better whore, or if you can get more money from the Johns, just do it. I will probably cum as they pierce your whore’s body anyway. Just treat me like a two bit worthless white whore.” Staci could feel her wetness soaking her sheer panties. She had picked these particular panties because they barely covered her slutty cunt lips, riding just down the crest of her cunnie, as though always threatening to fall into her wet cleft. They were so sheer that standing before her mirror, she could see the outline of her clit, and the dark chasm between her randy lips.

Staci had been mentally practicing calling her sexual body parts by crude names for over a month now. She had learned to love to masturbate, thinking of her body as good only for whore fucking by black tricks. Her favorite had become fucking her white whore’s cunt with a black dildo while she slapped her tits and her cunt and clit with her hands. Lately she had begun to enjoy strapping her bare white cunt and ass flesh with a black leather belt.

But now that she had experienced Wendell, she knew that nothing but a huge real black cock would ever satisfy her so completely again. She smiled, reveling in knowing she was now a Big Black Cock slut. A BBC slut! She smiled in exhilaration as she admitted that to herself again and again. She thrilled thinking about all those eager black pricks that would cum inside her tonight, breeding her black, and making her cross-racially pregnant with their potent baby making essence. Her body began to shiver, not in cold, but in rampant sexual need.

Wendell’s cock was hardening again. He listened to Staci talk, describe how debased and used she wanted to be treated. He began to picture his black friends taking her over and over, fucking her tiny white body full of their thick black seed. Calling her a whore, a bitch, a slut, a cunt, a cum slut. Watch them breed her white fertile cunt with their black cum. He saw them spanking her, pulling her nipples mercilessly, spreading her cunt lips ruthlessly, writing degrading messages on her body. He shuddered in his need for having this incredible woman again.

She put her hand on his hardness and giggled delightedly. In her best inner city jive, she muttered “Now dat what Ah bees talkin’ ‘bout!” She turned to Wendell and unzipped him, hurriedly pulling his hardness out in her overheated excitement. She began to suck greedily on his stiffening black prick. Putting her knees on the dash board, she moved her whore’s cunt to the cab’s meter flag, and began to hump it for all she was worth. As she sucked the huge black cock of the man that was now her owner, her pimp, her “daddy,” her needy lips were running back and forth on the cold metal flag. She tried to shove her cunt over it, to take it inside her neediness. She succeeded only in pushing the wispy yellow fabric of her panties deep into her cleft.

Frantically Staci continued to rub herself against the meter flag of the timer unit. Her need to cum was SO strong, pervasive, as they drove to her very first gang bang fuck fest. This night of nights was the culmination of months of planning, first between her and Deni, and then later between her and Wendell and Deni. Staci could almost feel the black cocks that would ravage her holes, take her passion to new heights, drive her over the edge from the ordinary house wife into the shadowy world of whores, of fuck cunts, of huge black cocks that fucked you for money and no other reason.

Wendell watched her as she rose toward her cumming. Then reluctantly, he said, “Boo, we’re here honey. Are you really ready to be my fuck whore baby?”

Staci was so close to cumming that she could barely focus. All she could do was nod her head and wish she could walk into the bar with Wendell’s hugeness still inside her mouth.

Wendell pulled up into the parking lot, into the parking space that had been reserved for him, and his new white whore. The place of honor. Wendell looked at Staci, took a deep reluctant breath, and said, “Well you fucking slut, get out. Time to earn me my pussy money you fucking whore. Don’t you dare make any of my clients mad. You damn well better fuck every one of them tonight, god damn it, or I will beat you wherever you’re not sore yet after they are done with you. Got it, whore?” A tear trickled down his cheek as he watched a beautiful innocent woman that was about to transform into a depraved whore . . . . . for him.

Nodding, Staci got out of Wendell’s cab, then walked hurriedly through the cold to the bar door. Her excited, cold hardened nipples protruded hugely. Her cunt lips were almost totally exposed, held apart now by the panties that had previously covered her sex.

The intense noise of the bar suddenly hushed as her tiny white body entered the room full of black men of all sizes and shapes. Their unbelieving eyes stared at her, taking in her belly dancing costume that now showcased her pussy lips, and her nipples, like she was Mother Sex personified.

No comments: