Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Schlongue Part Four

Copyright by Deni Wom 2003

I was able to get the covers off of her without waking her. She is definitely rocking her crotch back and forth, just like she did when my tongue was inside her. Now she is pulling her knees to the side and up so that her cute little pussy is fully exposed again. Her pussy lips just popped open allowing me to see inside her. There is her other set of lips, much thinner, inside. She does look very similar to the diagram in the book. I can see the opening that I stuck my tongue into earlier. She is very pink inside, and her opening has a clear liquid in it. I wonder if I can touch her without waking her up.

Well, I was able to not only touch her pussy, but I ended up putting my finger inside her opening just a little, diddling back forth gently. She continued to rock her pelvis, then much to my surprise, slid down onto my finger until it was all the way up into her, her lips against the knuckle of my fist. She continued to rock so that her little bud was rubbing against my knuckle. She rubbed harder and harder against it. Her nipples got incredibly stiff and hard. She continued to rub against my knuckle until I felt her inner pussy muscles contract around my finger, gripping it incredibly hard. She started to blow her breath through her pursed lips until she suddenly stopped, collapsing back into deep sleep, my finger still fully encased inside her. I think I’ll leave it there for awhile. If not my cock, at least my finger and tongue got to enter and pleasure her completely.

My damn cock is rock hard again. And that flower stem is chafing me a little. It was not particularly painful when I inserted it, but I am sure wondering what I should do when I have to use the restroom. I don’t think she would be very happy with me if I peed on her flower. And what if I have to poop?

Well only a few more hours before I have to wake her up to get ready to catch the airplane. The flowers in my ass are also getting a little itchy. Hopefully I can wait that long.

My cock has stayed hard almost the whole night. It is starting to ache from the constant pressure of being hard. My balls feel like they have little worms crawling around I them. I am without question more horny than I have ever been in my life. My cock will bust if he gets any more swollen. The ring makes my cockhead look like it is trying to pop off. The flower stem inside is also starting to burn. The gold ring applies quite a bit of pressure, and has caused the shaft of my cock to really ache just below the ring.

God, my bride is so beautiful. She is still lying there with the covers off, her legs splayed open, fully exposed. Her nipples are no longer hard. The wetness that was visible inside her opening is now running down her lips onto her sexy little pucker hole. I still have my finger inside her. I am so glad I put the finger of my left hand inside her.

I have slowly pulled my finger out, and licked it clean. It tastes different from the juices that I lapped out of her earlier. This tastes more delicate and smooth, less strong smelling.

Well I fell asleep and turned over onto my stomach. I crushed her flower. The stem has irritated my piss tube urethra so much that it really burns now. The stems in my asshole anus are also very uncomfortable. Only a few more minutes before I should wake her. God, I can hardly wait. I have to both pee and poop really badly. I hope she isn’t too pissed off about her flower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What imagination you have