Saturday, February 25, 2006

Schlongue Part One

Copyright by Deni Wom 2003

My Bride has indicated that I should keep a journal on a daily basis that describes our sex life. Today was our wedding day. I am now writing while my bride sleeps.

I guess I should start my journal by saying that my bride was absolutely beautiful. Her sheer white dress showed off her tan and her brunette hair to best advantage. The plunging neckline had all the men craning their necks trying to see her beautiful breasts. The fabric was very thin, so the shadows of her nipples were clearly visible to anyone that was looking. As she would move or walk, the fabric would cup to her breasts or stomach. I could see her bellybutton dimple under the dress.

Now that I have seen her without clothing (we did not have sex prior to getting married, so tonight was the first time I have seen her body), I can truly say that she has by far the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen, even in pictures. Not that I have a lot of experience, but I, like most teenagers, snuck a look at the girlie magazines my friend’s dad had stored under the house when I stayed overnight. Her breasts are perfectly formed, with brown around her nipples about the size of a silver dollar. Her nipples stick out about a half inch when she is cold or excited. Her nipples are about the size of a 45 caliber bullet.

Right now she is lying there in bed half covered by the sheet, half exposed to my adoring eyes. I pulled the sheet down from covering her right breast so I could see it as she sleeps.

I am lying on my left side so that I can write without crushing her bride’s bouquet. She asked me to make sure I didn’t do anything to spoil it. That may seem like a trivial thing until you realize that she stuck her bouquet, minus one flower, up my ass. The last flower she stuck down my cock.

She seemed to really enjoy taking pictures of her bouquet as she arranged it inside me.

I guess I should tell this in sequence so that it makes more sense.

The marriage ceremony was pretty standard fair, including my getting to kiss the bride. Her mom was crying, and her dad’s lower lip was quivering as they watched their only daughter marry someone that she had known for about a year. We had only been dating for about six months, but had worked together for a few months before we started dating.

Quite honestly. I have never been sure whether her parents liked me or not. After all, she IS the one with all the money. She is a doctor, and I was a nurses aide for several years.

I am much happier now as a personal trainer, because I can spend my spare time working on weights to stay in shape for competition. I guess I should blow my own horn and admit that I have taken several power-lifting trophies. I have also won the state Mr. America contest. I really do enjoy weight lifting. My 6 foot 9 inch frame gives me a competitive advantage over the shorter guys.

The nipple on her breast is now very hard, sticking out like it is begging to be caressed. She has warned me not to wake her up so that she can rest up for our honeymoon trip to a Caribbean Island.

We leave tomorrow morning. We will be honeymooning for a week. That is all the time my wife could take off from work.

So I think I will just watch her all night tonight, our wedding night, as she dreams. She is so gorgeous!

She is making little cooing sounds now that sound like “mmmuhhh.”

Anyway, I noticed that during our reception she and all the wedding attendants, even the men, disappeared for awhile. I thought that maybe she was out changing her clothes. While she was gone, I heard voices and sounds that seemed to be coming from the adjacent room, but I finally decided that they must be coming from across the street.

When she reappeared she still had her wedding dress on, so I am not sure why she was gone or what she was doing. Maybe she was saying Bon Voyage to her good friends. Her Brides Maid and the other attendants are all part of some group that meets once a month. They all seem to be close friends. I have noticed that they are all really good looking, nobody less than an 8.5, if you know what I mean!

We smeared cake on each other’s face and the whole thing that couples usually do. During the dances, she was very intimate and we danced very close together. Her breasts come to about my crotch (she is only five feet tall), and she seemed to delight in rubbing her hard nipples against my hard-on while she looked into my eyes.

She clearly had no bra on. I could see to her waist while we were dancing, and the sweet underside of her gorgeous breasts have been clearly visible all day long and all evening.

While we were dating she always dressed conservatively. And at work she always wore a tie with a business suit (woman’s business suit). I was glad that I had carefully tucked my unit into my shorts securely wrapped back under my balls so that my hard-on wasn’t terribly obvious. Still I noticed several women staring at my bulging crotch after we stopped dancing. I decided that if all of the men could ogle at my girl friend’s, oops! WIFE’s world-class breasts, the women could get their jollies by peeping at my crotch. We truly are a dashing couple.

We left the reception at about midnight. It was only a short ride from the reception to the hotel where we are staying our first night. I had arranged for lots of flowers and soft music to be playing in our hotel room. The room smelled lovely when we entered. The music was perfect. We both flopped down on armchairs to recuperate a bit from the festivities, discussing who was there, how much fun we had, and who looked the worse for wear.

Then she got up and got out the video camera. She set it up so that it was pointed at the center of the room, and also could video the bidet.

Then she pulled a small velvet box from her purse. She crossed the room, set on my lap, and handed it to me. The box contained a gold ring. The ring had a bulge on one side. There is a small hole through the bulge about the diameter of a nail. The ring looked like a man’s ring, fairly heavy, and about a half inch in depth. There is a large diamond on the side opposite of the bulge. The diamond is recessed into the ring so that it is flush with the ring’s surface.

It was a little too small for my ring finger, so I thought perhaps she had bought me a pinky ring. I have big hands and thick fingers.

Nope! it was too small for my pinky finger, too. So I looked at her and said “Enquiring minds want to know!”

She giggled, then explained that it was a special ring, made to be worn on my manhood.

No comments: