Friday, February 17, 2006

Is She or Isn’t She? Part Thirty

Copyright Deni Wom 2005

“At the risk of telling you what you already know, here are the facts. Staci is dying of cancer. Nothing of the type that YOU have to worry about in any way, bruthas. But she has probably twelve to twenty four months to live. Bruthas, she wants to have a baby before she dies. That means she needs to conceive as soon as possible. . . . . . . . . TONIGHT if possible! She wants one of us to be the biological daddy. And therefore my friends, she wants each of us to enjoy her with out protection. Now, every one of you has brought a medical card showing you to be disease free. You are not required to go bareback with her, you are free to use a condom if you wish. But you are not required to, and therefore each of you signed a statement as you came in that said you are disease free and drug free. So . . . . . with no further bull pucky, here is the pretty little white woman we all want to breed tonight, right?”

Staci again took the mic, then turned slowly as she surveyed the men that would now enjoy her little inexperienced body. She looked over to the video camera that was busily recording the whole evening. She smiled briefly as she thought about Bobbi watching her little white body fuck all the black guys on video for years to cum. It was one of her dying gifts to her beloved husband. Bowing her head, Staci bit her lip as she thought of him enjoying her body even when she was gone. Something about that thought eased her fear of dying, being immortal in that small way. Looking up, she refocused her mind on tonight.

“Hi guys!” Wolf calls and whistles and shouts of “HI STACI!” came back at her.

“Guys, I am new at this. Before yesterday I had only had sex with my husband Bob. I want you all to know I love him very much. But guys, he can not make me pregnant. So . . . . . I need you guys . . . . . to breed me. I want you to breed me, . . . . . to breed me with a black baby. I want to have YOUR baby guys, your little black, beautiful baby to hold and to love. I want to see our baby suckle my milk-swollen breasts as it feeds.” She swallowed a huge lump in her throat, then again focused on their adoring faces. “You are all invited t-t-t-t-to the birth, and you c-c-c-c-can watch if you want to.” Her tears over came her for a minute. Then, “You are all welcome to come to the house and watch our baby as it grows. You are welcome to tell our baby the truth of its conception. Because I want our child to know that there are this many wonderfully caring people in the world. I know that every one of your wives and girlfriends know you are here tonight.” The tears were streaming down her cheeks. The assembled, totally engrossed men could not stop their own emotional response. Soon there was sniffles t throughout the room.

Staci paused for a long emotional minute, then continued with tears still in her eyes. “Every one of you is a hero to me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did for Wendell just now. It was the most touching act of charity I have ever had the privilege of seeing. Every one of you is a worth y daddy for our child, and you just proved it by what you did.”

As you probably know, I have a list of fantasies that I want to experience before I am gone, or too sick to enjoy them. Tonight is one of them. There are a lot of you out there, but guys, there is just one of me!”

Nervous laughter erupted from their doting faces.

“So guys, let me remind you, I have three openings that want to experience you. I have no idea how to do a lot of this, but I want to learn. I want you to teach me what feels good for you. I want to get good at this. I want my body to be able to please you as you please me. Will you all promise me to teach me how to be a BJ queen?”

The room erupted again in lusty encouragement.

“So how do we do this guys? How do we decide who goes first and who gets dirty lasts?” Staci looked expectantly at Wendell. “Any ideas, or has that already been figured out?”

Wendell reached for the mic. “Ok Guys, we are using the Bingo balls to determine order of breeding tanight. Each of you needs to come over to that box over there and pic a number. When I draw your number, be ready to come and enjoy Staci as you wish to. Please be well lubricated and please do not try to set a time record. She has lots of men she wants to make happy tonight, and the later ones want to be able to enjoy her as much as the earlier bruthas. So enjoy yourself, but please enjoy yourself as quickly as you can properly enjoy her! But guys, remember, any pussy can only take so much punishment, and she is, after all, willing to entertain us all for a couple of months at least, and maybe more after our baby, OUR baby, is born.”

“I am going to draw numbers that are three ahead. That way, by invitation of the men already pleasing her, more than one of you can enjoy her at a time if you wish to. It is your choice though, and to join the men already fucking her, you have to be invited. Everyone understand the rules?”

Wendell moved to the cage that held the Bingo balls and began to turn it. The man moved by the box and withdrew a slip of paper. Soon everyone had one and they all assembled before Wendell as he continued to rotate the round cage full of white plastic balls. Then, as the cage stopped turning, Wendell pushed a button under the cage and one ball dropped out. Wendell picked it up, turned it around so that the number faced him, then grinned. Looking up he announce “16!”

There was a whoop of glee, and a man that Staci had noticed in the crowd when she was still clothed came bounding toward her. His cock was already swelling. It bounced up and down as he approached her. “All RIGHT doll! I get to be the first one to fuck your white pussy!”

“All RIGHT then!” Staci smiled invitingly at him then sat down on the edge of the pool table. “So what position do you want your little white whore’s body to be in as you fuck her sweet white cunnie, honey?” Staci felt her body spasm at her lewd language as she prepared for her very first trick as Wendell’s white whore.

“Ohhh, . . . . . GOD! Le’me think! Ummm, . . . . . ???” The overly excited man was so flustered he could not think clearly. His unbelievably good luck overpowered him. His dark phallus waived at Staci as he danced up and down, trying to think. So many fantasies, so few white women to fuck!

“Twenty ONE!” Another whoop. Another man turned and moved rapidly toward Staci and her white, inviting, available nakedness.

The first man finally blurted out “I wanna be on top and your legs over my shoulders like a real man! So’s I can fuck you deep and breed ya good!”

Staci could not have been more overjoyed. “OK honey, come on up here, breed me with your little black baby cummies!” Staci laid back on the table, spread her creamy white thighs and smiled at her very first john. She saw a video camera move in close to her pussy, ready to catch the moment, the insertion, the penetration of her white body by a young black virile man that fully intended to breed her with his baby-making sperm. Her body shuddered in excitement, and as his hand first touched her, she exploded into cumming in long thrashing wails of pent up neediness.

The new girl quickly moved to hold Staci’s shuddering body, to calm her, caressing her body, to soothe her. She leaned down and whispered comforting things into Staci’s ear as Staci’s supple lithe body was ferocious filled over and over by her first John, her first paying trick. The impassioned sounds of her trick’s approaching climax stoked Staci’s climaxing fervor. His hot, wet, virile, deeply-penetrated orgasm filled Staci’s wanting womb with potent black baby making seed. The new girl kissed Staci’s orgasm contorted mouth just as Staci faded into the blackness of her first overpowering whore’s spewing.

No comments: