Saturday, March 25, 2006

Schlongue Part Thirteen

I quickly suggest that they insert him while he is soft. Then they can ‘wiggle’ until he gets hard again. I don’t want to lose this chance to at least feel what it’s like to be inside a woman. They obviously are looking for viable solutions for experiencing Big John.

“We can tell stories as he cools off, what do you think?” Teach again.

“Just a sec…what does your pubic hair say?” inquisitive and observant Pooch.

“Big John.”

“What is that?”

“My wife’s name for my penis.”

“Good name!”

“OK, I’ll start.” Says Pooch. Her story is about the first time she tries to have sex. She is in the back seat of a very small car, not really enough room for one of them, let alone two. They never achieve union. It is so cold that he can’t get it up, and she is shivering so badly that she can’t even fondle him. They agree to abort and try again later.

“Well, did you ever make it?” Teach asks.

“No, we broke up before he could borrow the car again.”

“So when was your first time, then?”

“Well,… uuummmmm, a,……..That remains to be seen. Hopefully tonight actually.” Pooch blushes a bright red. Her eyes look down and then slide over to my unit, looking wistful.

“You’re still a virgin?” Teach blurts out.

No answer from Pooch, just further blushing and embarrassment.

“Don’t feel bad about it” I say, “I’m still a virgin too.” Three heads swivel as jaws hit the floor.

“You are kidding! I thought that was your wife we had dinner with.”

“It is. I’m too large to fit into her. She won’t even try.”

First Stretch, then Pooch and Teach come over, sit down by me, and give me a group hug. They all look down and realize that the physical contact is not helping Big John relax.

“I know!” squeals Stretch, “Let’s put him on ice. We could use a champagne bucket full of ice. That would shrink him down to a manageable size. I’ll order a bucket big enough for two bottles. She makes the call to room service.

“He said just a couple of minutes. He was confused as to why we didn’t also want champagne.”

“Let’s let the room service man see this cock when he gets here.” Stretch is very inventive, I can tell.

A few moments later, we hear “Knock, Knock, Knock. Room service!” Room service is a woman. But she is nothing if not professional. Into the room with the delivery cart, a brief glance in my direction as I lie there fully exposed, Pooch’s hand holding John up for full viewing, then on about her business. She checks out the bathroom for towels and cleanliness, then comes back in and stands by the bed on which I am lying, waiting for her tip. She uses the time that it takes Stretch to get her purse to visually fondle all of the women. I don’t think she prefers men. She shakes her head as she leaves.

“Well! That was disappointing!” says Stretch.

Stretch pours the first bucket of ice into the champagne cooler, then beckons for John to dive in. The second bucket of ice covers him all the way past my pubic hair, or at least where it used to be. I stand in front of the chair she sat the champagne bucket in, my manhood buried past my balls. I watch the women chittering with each other. Doesn’t take long for the chill to set in. My ice covered balls start to ache in only a few minutes. I can feel them sucking up into my body.

“While he shrinks lets all stretch ourselves out so that he can slide in easier” suggests Teach.

“How are we going to do that?” asks Pooch.

Teach leans back on her elbows, spreads her legs, and looks at Pooch “Put a couple of your fingers in me, then add a few more. Pretty soon you will have stretched me far enough that you can put your whole hand in me. It’s called fisting. I read about it on a sex website. Try it on me!” This is all said in a very matter of fact tone, sa if they do it every day.


“You ever done this before?”

“No but I have sure fantasized about it! Ever since I read about it, I have tried to figure out how to do it to myself. But my wrist will only bend so far.” Well . . . that was enough to start the competition going between them.

Pooch knelt down in front of Teach and starts poking fingers in her. Teach can’t help but be an instructor. “Take your time and spread me slowly so I don’t tear.”

Pooch slows down on her gang-bang on Teach’s privates. About fifteen erotic minutes and her hand is inside Teach.

“Now curl your hand into a fist inside me, slowly, and move it gently in and out of me.” Teach’s face turns into a huge grimace as Pooch tries to pull it all of the way out on the first pass.

“Ooooooooowe! Gently! Take your time, move against her resistance a little at a time.” Slowly after many strokes, Pooches hand can be pulled out and reinserted without much effort. Teach’s lips still extend out around her wrist as she withdraws, and get sucked into her when her hand goes back in, but Pooch can definitely fist-fuck her cunt now.

Teach looks at Stretch, her eyes are getting glassy. “Your hand is bigger, you do it now.” I think she is starting to really enjoy these intrusions.

Stretch kneels in front of Teach and starts to insert a few fingers. They go right in, so she next inserts all five of her fingers to the knuckle. A little resistance , but with very little pressure she is able to insert her hand inside as well.

“Make a fist and fist-fuck me!” Teach’s head is back and she is very close to orgasm. Two pumps by Stretch and she starts to shudder. It lasts for a long time. She collapses on the bed, legs still splayed, her cunt a gaping hole after Stretch removes her hand.

“OK, me next” giggles Pooch, ready for a big orgasm herself.

“Let’s have him stretch us out with his hands.” She tilts her head toward me as I stand there with my cock and balls hanging into an ice filled bucket, totally frozen by now.

They both grab the bucket and start to walk over toward the bed. “Let’s put the bucket on the floor, and then he can be on his knees while he stretches us out with those big thick fingers of his.”

They tell me to kneel down at the side of the bed as they also both kneel, setting the bucket on the floor so that my package stays inside the bucket, covered with ice.

They scramble onto the bed, scooting around so that both of their pubic areas are close to my face. They are lying side by side, and both draw their legs up at the same time, exposing their openings to my eyes. I can see that Pooch is very wet already, Stretch is apparently still needing stimulation.

I can smell their womanhood. Two distinct scents, yet the scents are very similar. I tentatively place a finger on each of their openings. Pooch shudders a bit while Stretch just stares at me. I begin to circle their openings with my finger, touching them as lightly as I can. Barely a feather’s weight on their sweet little nether lips.

Pooch again shudders, and then begins to undulate her hips vertically, as though to touch my fingers for a longer length of time. Stretch stares at her movements, and my finger, as I begin to slip into her vortex of desire.

I gently part Stretch’s lips to see what she has in store for me. Her bud is quite large. I touch it with as light a touch as I can muster. Stretch’s eyes get bigger, her eyes glued to my hand as I begin to circled her bud.

Pooch is now making rapid vertical strokes, I allow her to push herself onto my finger. She coos with each upward stroke of her hips. I hold my finger still now, but her hips are moving up and down far enough that my finger runs the full length of her pussy lips as she moves. I insert my finger each time her pink opening goes by. My finger is becoming coated with her juices. She moves her hips even higher, placing my wettened finger at the opening to her asshole as she strokes up and down. So I start pushing my finger into her anal pucker each time that it is made available to me. I try to time my finger thrusts for each opening, taking on juice at her cunt, then depositing it into her ass. She is now frantically thrusting her hips up and down as I invade her private regions.

Stretch is starting to get the hang of it too, and begins to fuck her hips vertically so that my finger slides up and down her lips. I see her flower begin to open, and wetness beginning to show. They synchronize their hip movements making it easier for me to plunge my fingers into them as they go by. Stretch is also now wet enough that I can start to lubricate her asshole with my finger.

Teach returns to the living and notices that I am not stretching them out, just turning them on. She puts one hand on each of their stomachs and says “Be still so that he can stretch you out.”

Their frantic finger fucking movements cease as they return to the reality from their internal worlds of fantasy.

Now that they are both very wet, I begin my own cunt fucking motion with my fingers. They each watch my hands as I insert one finger to my knuckle, then pull out to start on inserting two fingers. Within seconds I have gained access for three fingers in Pooch, but Stretch is still too tight for even two.

Pooch whimpers “God I love how big his fingers are. I am filled to bursting already, I can’t imagine what that schlongue is going to feel like in me.”

Stretch is now beginning to loosen enough to start my second third finger into her. I continue to finger fuck Pooch as I work on getting two, then three fingers into Stretch. Stretch begins to whimper “That kind of hurts. Take it a little easier on me.” I restrict the power that I use to push into her. She relaxes a bit as she feels me lighten up. That allows her pussy lips to stretch more easily. My fingers gain room. Soon I have all three fingers into both of them.

“Four?” I ask.

“Yes!” Says Pooch without hesitation.

Stretch is a little less exuberant. “Separate your fingers a bit to loosen me up before you try to pass another of those huge fingers of yours in to me.” I nod in understanding.

I withdraw my fingers from Pooch, and insert one finger from one hand in with two fingers from the other. I gently tug in opposite directions to begin to widen her opening.

Pooch sits up and watches my finger spreading the willing cunt lips of her friend apart. Pooch adds her fingers in between mine as my fingers begin to separate. Her thumb skims the top of Stretch’s clit as she moves her fingers in and out.

As I pull the Stretch’s cunt lips apart, Pooch adds more of her own fingers. Each time she moves her hand in and out, her thumb rubs Stretch’s clit. Stretch’s little nubbin rises until it is about an inch long. Pooch now has four fingers in between my fingers. We look at each other and Pooch nods, as though in agreement that Stretch is ready for another of my fingers. Pooch pulls her hand out, and I slip four fingers into Stretch’s waiting lips with little resistance.

“OH MY GOD! Does he really have four fingers in me? Bring me my compact mirror so I can see. In fact, take a picture it for my scrapbook!”. She stares at my hand inserted into her to the knuckles. “Rotate it around, I want to watch your hand fucking me. Wait until I tell my friends about this. God, look at that, my cunt is stretched out huge!”

“Still not big enough for that though!” Teach points at Big John shivering in the bucket.

Pooch flops back onto her back and raises her legs. “Now lets work on getting me stretched out more.”

With a little in and out motion I am able to get four fingers back into Pooch. I add my thumb after rotating my hand around a little inside her. Pooch shudders continuously as I slowly insert yet another finger of my other hand into her gaping opening. After a bit, I remove the fifth finger and try to insert my thumb and four fingers of one hand. Her moans have stifled as she puts her fist to her mouth and presses her lips.

At my thumb knuckle, she seems to reach her absolute limits of elasticity. She grimaces in pain. “Oh GOD, I just can’t take any more. Hold your hand still for awhile.” I hear the click of camera lenses as I wait for further instruction.

After a few minutes “OK try to push a little more…………AAAHH! It hurts too much! Oh god! Wait wait wait!”

She directs me to pull my hand out and for Teach to put her hand inside her. Her pussy accepts the full size of Teach’s hand with almost no resistance. “Oh god, fist me until I cum!” she moans.

Teach begins to thrust in and out of Pooch’s opening. Each movement brings grunts from Pooch. Within seconds Pooch passes beyond the edge of orgasm, and shudders for a long time before finally fainting dead away.

No comments: