Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Schlongue Part Eight

My wife and I checked into our beachside hotel and went up to our top-floor suite. The sun was getting ready to set, so I moved onto our beach side balcony to watch. As I surveyed what was now our “kingdom” for the next week, I happened to glance over to my right. Sitting there on the balcony, totally nude, were three women and a man, also watching the sun set. They smiled at me, waved, and then immediately went back to their sunset watch.

I looked down at the beach below, and realized that most of the people on the beach and the patio below were also naked.

My delectable wife came out onto our patio, also naked. I noticed, finally, that she really had no tan lines. I could feel myself hardening as I watched her perfect breasts bobble elastically as she walked toward me.

She smiled at me as she squinted against the last glimmers of the sun disappearing below the ocean. “I love our suite. You?”

I quickly returned to reality from my full blown sex fantasy, “It’s beautiful! Perfect view. Beautiful neighbors too!” I glanced quickly over toward the foursome on the next balcony. My wife returned their wave just as I had.

Hand in hand, we watched the sun sink below a red and orange sea. Breathtaking!

We dined at a nearby restaurant that specialized in the more expensive local dishes.

My wife wore a nearly transparent blouse with a white skirt that was split half way up her hip. She clearly was wearing no bra, and either a white thong or no panties at all.

Before we had left our hotel, she had carefully instructed me on how she wanted me to wear my penis, sorry, schlongue whenever I was wearing clothing. She had me hold my balls aside, while she grabbed my schlongue and wrapped him down under and between my legs. She then pulled him back, tight, and up so that the head rode up near the top of my butt cheeks. In order to keep him in the desired position, she put a short gold chain through the hole in the bulge in the cock-ring, and placed the hook at the end of the chain over my belt. She showed me how to fasten the hook to my belt before pulling up my trousers. Obviously I will be using a toilet stall instead of a urinal from here on out!

The restaurant she chose had great food. I watched as all of the male waiters made multiple passes by the table with their eyes carefully out of focus so that their peripheral vision was working well. Her dazzling smile at the waiters and servers, even as they ogled her cleavage made more visible by the fact that her blouse was unbuttoned to her navel, caused them to almost drop what ever they were carrying. She looked as sexy as any woman I had ever seen, that is for sure.

I ate too much during the first four courses. Remembering my vision of my severed cock, sorry, schlongue, being served for lunch, I skipped several courses, as well as dessert. I realized that I had better find a place to workout while we were here.

Interesting sensation, sitting on my cock. I could feel his girth pressing on my asshole. I became aware that he would often swell in response to the surrounding visual stimuli, such as my wife’s world class hooters clearly on tempting display for everyone to ogle.

Between the fourth and fifth course, a man was shown to a table near ours. He was obviously alone, because the waiters quickly removed the other settings from the table. My wife’s perfect, inviting smile was quickly answered by a drink delivered, courtesy of Mr. Smirking Singleman.

After sending a drink back, my wife looked him in the eye, and deliberately removed her wedding ring in clear view of both him and me. We finished our dinner in a rather frosty silence, and after she had her desert, she leaned over and said “Honey, please sleep in the guest bedroom tonight. I will need the master bedroom for me and my new friend here. Leave your bedroom door open in case I need you. Please bring us croissant and coffee at 9:00 AM sharp. And honey, be nude when you bring us breakfast.”

Well, I certainly didn’t see THAT one coming!

No comments: