Monday, March 13, 2006

Schlongue Part Six

Copyright by Deni Wom 2003

We had an eight hour flight to our honeymoon destination. We brought along books, her laptop computer, and several magazines. She also had me carry-on the camera bag containing both the video camera and her digital camera.

She had reserved two seats for each of us in first class, so we had an entire front row to ourselves.

I have to say that was a really good idea. She could almost lie down in her two seats. I could at least set things off to the side and not have to carry everything on my lap. After she had taken a short nap, and after the in-flight ‘meal’, she motioned me over to her side of the isle. She had her laptop computer on her lap. She asked me if I had any questions about our pre-marital agreement that I had signed.

“No, not really.”

“Did you read it carefully, honey?”

Something in the tone of her voice told me that I should come clean and own up to the fact that I had only skimmed a couple of the pages before signing it.

“Honey, your telling me you signed the contract without carefully reading it?” she said with that ‘I can’t believe you would do that’ tone.

“Yeah” I replied, hanging my head and shrugging my shoulders at the same time.

“Well, lets go over it line by line now.” She selected a file on her laptop and turned the computer so I could see the screen.

“This says that I own you, lock stock and barrel. I can sell you, trade you, let others use you as I see fit, feminize you, tattoo you, what ever I want to do to you.”

That got my attention! “What do you mean feminize me?”

“I can have breast implants put into you, cut off your schlongue, castrate you, what ever I want to do.”

Yeah, she had my attention now for sure!

She must have seen the look of panic on my face because she softened her harsh tone a little bit. “Don’t worry, Honey, your body is too beautiful to alter too much.” I breathed a sigh of relief. “But it will be your job to keep your body as fit, limber, and perfect as you possibly can. I don’t want to ever have to remind you of your workouts, your diet, or the other things that this contract requires of you. Am I clear?

“I intend to use you as the perfect backdrop for me. You are to be my servant, at my every beck and call. When I say strip, I don’t even expect to see you give me that quizzical look you sometimes get, as you are stripping naked.

“Also, I may allow others to use your body for sex, or labor, or for their own gratification. I expect you to treat other people that I may have loaned you to just as well as I would expect you to treat me. You must understand that you are mine now. Not just in the marital sense, but in the same sense that I would say that I own a car, or a dog. I have married you so that if I ever decide to have children, there will be no questions about paternity. You are very large, very strong, trained in the martial arts, and drop dead gorgeous. Your face is incredibly handsome, with your dimples and perfect smile. Your blond hair and physique will be a perfect backdrop to my own beauty. Had I understood how large you schlongue is, I may have had second thoughts, but there is always artificial insemination if I decide to conceive. However your tongue is perfect: length, strength, and thickness. It is almost the size and length of an average man’s cock. So whenever I need to cum and don’t have a regular size cock to use, you can service me with your tongue instead. Your fingers are also about the perfect size for my openings. You must understand though, I intend to remain free to pursue any other man that I desire for sex. Or woman I might add.

“You, however, may not have any sexual relationship with another person unless I specifically say you can. You are not to have an orgasm unless I tell you how, when, and how much. You did very well this morning, by the way.

“I really enjoyed seeing how much cum those balls of your balls carry. I was also impressed with how limber you are. It made me so wet finding out that you can truly deep throat yourself. Before this morning, I really didn’t think that was possible!

“I will be devising tests for you. When you pass a test, I will also devise a reward. The reward may be allowing you to cum, or to touch me, or to do something else that you really enjoy.”

Well, what could I say. I mean, I love this lady with all of my heart. She is smart, works very hard, is honest as the day is long, not to mention the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

She continued on in her teaching voice. “I want you to read this contract on a line by line basis. If you have any questions at all, come and ask me. I will be asking you questions about the contract when you finish, just to make sure that you fully understand it. So head back over to your seat and start reading.” And with that, I was dismissed. She went back to reading her journals.

It took me about four hours before I felt that I clearly knew what I had gotten myself into. Whenever I got discouraged, I thought about how good my orgasm felt this morning. I thought about how exciting it was to see her naked, to feel her touch me, how she had not yet asked me to do something which was not good for me. Then I realized that I had already signed the contract, and that it was obviously too late to back out legally. I had initialed every page, and signed it with my own inimitable signature several weeks before.

So…I was now a slave for all intents and purposes. My freedom could be had only if she gave it to me, or she died without selling me, or she did sell me and my new owner set me free. I had a hard time thinking of my self as property. The concept of me being sold kind of freaked me out, to be honest.

I moved back over to her side of the isle and asked “So why did you pick me to be your husband? You could have had anybody. You had lots of men after you.”

“Because I could tell that you were subservient, and that you need someone to direct you. You need to feel that you belong to someone, someone that is in control of you. I am a control freak. We seem to fit.”

Well, thinking about it, I guess having a really domineering mother and a quiet, receding father could cause me to feel that way.

“Any other questions?” She seemed a bit impatient.

Better to let her set the tempo. My testicles were at stake here! “No.”

So then she asked me questions about the contract for about an hour. I passed the test (thank god!). I learned as much about the contract, and my new wife, from her questions as I did reading the contract. She told me that for doing so well, I was going to give myself a blowjob again tomorrow morning.

Then she pulled out the video camera, plugged it into her computer, and turned it on. She giggled delightedly as she opened the screen that shows videos on the computer. “Here is what I was doing while I was gone from the reception.”

Someone besides her had been running the video camera. I watched the computer screen as she flirted with my best friend who was my best man at our wedding. My wife handed me a set of earphones so I could hear what they were saying to each other.

She was explaining to my buddy that she wanted to give me a really special present that night. When he asked what it was, she explained that she wanted to have every one of the groomsmen in the wedding deposit their cum in her. She wanted to let me eat her out that night and taste all of the men that had cum in her!

There were seven groomsmen in the wedding.

She explained that only he (my best friend) could actually fuck her. All of the others would get a blowjob, and just before they came, she wanted them to put just the head of their cocks into the mouth of her pussy, and deposit their cum into her. After each load of cum, she was going to plug herself back up so that she didn’t lose any of her gift to me. She showed him the little penis shaped plug she intended to use.

I could see my best friend getting a hard-on as she talked to him. He kept sneaking a glance down her dress. It was hard to be sure from the angle of the camera, but I suspect he could even see her nipples. I had to work hard to control my temper. I felt so betrayed.

My wife explained to me that all of her bridesmaids were part of her little group, and that they did these kinds of things. Her bridesmaids were going to video, photograph, and assist in this orgy.

In the video, my buddy was fully erect now. She reached over and patted his bulge while she grinned at the camera.

“Go get everybody for me while I get ready for all of you to cum in me, would you please?”

About 30 seconds later all 14 people trooped in. My girlfriend Bride was already lying on the table with her legs spread, her pink little pussy exposed, and was grinning at all of the men through the spread of her legs.

The women obviously already knew what was going to happen. My best friend was stripping as he hurriedly explained to all of the groomsmen what was happening. His cock was already hard as it emerged from his boxer shorts. As he headed over to get his fuck from my Bride, my other friends all started to shuck their clothes. The gals started to take pictures. They all had cameras and video cameras.

My best friend plunged right in to my wife’s cunt, fucking for all he was worth. I could hear his balls slapping her ass. I could hear her starting to cum after only about 30 seconds. She came for about 3 minutes, until my buddy blew his cookies into her beautiful (Yeah, I know) pussy. The second guy in line at the wedding was already hand fucking for his turn. My best friend had no more than blown his wad than the second guy moved over and tried to plunge in. The Maid of Honor (my wife’s best friend) grabbed his cock and explained the procedure to him. Blow job until just before he came, then just his head into her pussy opening while he blew his load.

All of the guys were stroking themselves now, so it wouldn’t take all that long for them to be ready to deposit each of their loads of sperm into my Bride.

Number two moved up to her head and held his cock for my Bride to suck on.

My wife raised her head, opened the front of her dress fully exposing her tits, and said “Hey guys, come suck and enjoy my tits while I give you all blow jobs and you cum inside me.”

Under the supervision of the bridesmaids, each man in turn moved from sucking and fingering her nipples, to getting his cock sucked on. She reached out and took one cock in each hand as they stood beside her and played with her tits. As soon as someone would start to strain, the Maid of Honor would grab his cock and take him around to my wife’s snatch, insert his cock head into her, but keep him from inserting himself any further. Several of the gals would stand by him and play with his balls and stroke his cock until he shot his load into my wife’s eager, runny pussy.

After seven had made their deposit, my Bride asked her Maid of Honor “Am I completely full of cum yet?” Her friend opened her pussy lips a bit, and said that she could still take some more.

So all of the guys went around again. Same sequence: blow job until they were ready to cum, then just their cock head in her pussy while they ejected their cum. This time around you could see the cum starting to leak out as the last cock took his second turn. It ran down across her ass opening.

“Who wants to clean up the spillage while I put in the plug, guys?”

All seven men immediately knelt beside my Bride’s gorgeous cum soaked pussy and competed to lick her ass clean as more and more cum dribbled out while she inserted that tiny prick into her puffy lipped, very full of cum, cunt.

When the video had stopped, my wife turned the video camera off, then turned to look at me.

“Did you enjoy your little wedding gift surprise, honey?” she asked me, her most impish grin on her face.

No comments: