Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Schlongue Part Nine

I didn’t get much sleep last night. Between her noisy orgasms, my unremitting hard-on, and the fact that the bed was way too short, I just cycled through the TV stations and worked on my journal. What a bunch of crap on TV at three in the morning!

I counted sixteen big noisy ones for her, including two while they were fucking by the hot tub on the balcony. I could hear the neighbors rooting them on.

My journal is certainly all caught up now!

At 9:00 AM sharp I walked into their room (her door wasn’t closed either) with their croissants and coffee. His unit was still soaking in her, she on top, leaning back on his chest as he leaned against the headboard. Her legs were spread in obvious display, probably for my benefit. His eyes were closed when I entered, basking in the afterglow of his wake-up orgasm.

She introduced me to him as her husband. He immediately went into major shrink mode when he saw my schlongue. He dropped out of her onto his legs, cum all over it, and still seeping out the end. She was also dripping onto him. She must have been pretty full to be leaking that badly.

She smiled demurely at me as if she was sitting on a cruise boat fully clothed. “Honey, set the tray down, please, then suck him clean before he dirties the sheets. I need to be cleaned too, as soon as you finish with him. Thanks Babe!”

He started backing away from me as I approached. I realized that this could be fun.

Blushing furiously, I leaned over his lap to start my latest designated job. My wife couldn’t let my first efforts to please her at this odious task go uncorrected. “No Honey, turn him around so that your gorgeous schlongue is over his face.” Her lover turned himself around.

I again leaned over and reluctantly took his itty bitty, teeny weenie little peenie into my mouth.

My cock was hanging limply beside his face, just the side of its head touching his cheek. His head was between my legs. The head of his little wiener was silky smooth. I sucked his limp dick into my mouth like a piece of spaghetti. Using my tongue I dutifully bathed all sides of his cock, swirling it under his glans to be sure that I removed any cum hiding there. Disgusted and repulsed, I could feel him begin to swell and harden.

My Bride giggled. “I think he likes you sucking his cock, Honey. Look he is getting hard! Don’t forget to clean his balls too.” She reached over and fondled his balls with one hand while she pinched and twisted his nipple with the other hand. He got hard in a real hurry under her touch. Still puny at twice the size.

He started to rub his cheek against the head of my cock. Slowly he turned his head, his eyes glazing over. He raised his chin, opened his mouth and licked the tip of the head of my dangling cock. His hips thrust upward into my mouth. His cock almost reached to the back of my mouth when it was pushed all the away in. His pubic hair was tickling my nose. He lowered his hips and again fucked up and down into my mouth.

He began to try to get the head of my cock into his mouth. My delighted Bride tried to help him by holding my cock in place so that he could try to put his lips around it. He reached up with both of his hands and started to stroke it up and down, stroking my full length with his hands. He started moaning in rhythm with his hip thrusts as both his hips and head started to move vertically to more fully experience me. What a limp wrist!

As I hardened under the incredibly pleasurable touch of my bride, the ring around my cock became visible.

With a really hard thrust of his head, he stretched his jaws enough to take the head of my cock into his mouth, his lips around the ring. His teeth painfully scraped the top and bottom of my cockhead.

Again my Bride started chuckling. She began coaxing her lover on. “Honey, you are born cock sucker! Now, honey, grip his prick tightly with your lips, and push your tongue against the top of his cock, especially his cock head. Yeah! Like that! Fuck his mouth and suck his cock!” She excitedly urged her lover on.

Her hands were massaging both of our balls now. As she touched my cock, teased all night by her noisy sexual sounds, it was all I could do not to blow my sperm into her lover’s mouth. My cock had been quivering all night, wanting to ejaculate. Now it was absolutely vibrating.

Her lover pushed harder and more rapidly for a few more strokes, than he stiffened as he came. Not much cum, but then this was the end of a long night of fucking with the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. His cum tasted slightly bitter and somewhat grainy.

My wife turned her attention back to me. “Good job honey. I absolutely love watching you suck another man’s cock, and it thrills me to see a man take that prodigious cock head of yours into his mouth. I love to watch you get sucked on by a man. Come over here and clean my excited little cum-filled pussy out now.” Her knees were up next to her delectable breasts. Her puffy lips were wide open, ready for my tongue.

I couldn’t get my cock head out of his mouth, his jaws were locked open around it. As I had gotten harder, the head had become firmly wedged between his jaws. I had to drag him over with my cock to where she lay.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe you are dragging a man around with your schlongue! Look at you! He can’t get your hard cock head out of his mouth! God! I am so wet watching your incredible monster have it’s way with another man’s mouth! Stick your tongue up my twat and clean his cum out of me, honey. I can’t wait any longer to have your tongue up inside me. Tongue fuck my cunt honey. Oh GOD! Tongue fuck it hard! UUUHH! UUUHH! God, I’m already coming and you haven’t even got your tongue all the way in me! Fill my quim Honey! GOD! I’m coming, I’m coming, suck the cum out of my cunt. Tongue fuck my sloppy stretched out cunt with that big hard tongue of yours. I’m coming again UUUHHH! UUUHHH! God! Tongue fuck me more baby! I’ve got more cum left in me. Stick that tongue clear up there and get the rest of that fucker’s cum out of my cunt! Do you like the taste of other men’s cum, Honey? Do you like cleaning me out after they fuck my cunt for hours? UUUUHHH! FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK I’m cuuuuuummmmmming agaaaaaaaain!”

I couldn’t drive my tongue any further into my wife. My tongue was literally circling her cervix as it was. I tried to thicken my tongue for her amusement. Suddenly she just collapsed onto the bed and lay there, totally motionless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a mind you have Dear