Friday, March 17, 2006

Schlongue Part Ten

“Petite Morté!” her lover said, her Mr. Singleman with a tiny cock. He had obviously gotten my cock out of his mouth. Must have been because I had softened as soon as my darling had collapsed. Scared me pretty bad.

Mr. Singleman continued “It means that she got so turned on that the blood pressure in her brain dropped enough for her to faint. Don’t worry about it, big guy, it is the highest compliment a woman can pay you. By the way, how do you get that schlongue of yours in her? She is really tight even on my normal size cock.”

I chuckled to myself silently. Normal sized? Looked smaller than normal to me.

But I had to be civil. “I’ve never had it in her. She won’t let me fuck her. She says it would ruin her.”

“She’s probably right. You’d probably rip her wide open.”

“That’s what she said.”

“Well. I have a meeting I have to get to. Please give her my room number. Here, I’ll write it down on the notepad.” He started to walk to his clothes, then stopped and turned back toward me. “I have to tell you that I have never had a blow job from a man before, and I have never sucked a cock before. But that was about the best orgasm I have ever had. So . . . Thanks! Maybe we can do a repeat again sometime.”

Not unless forced to be my wife, asshole!

He picked up his trousers, shirt and shoes and walked naked out into the hotel hallway, tiny soft dick a wiggling.

Well, t least we knew his little cock and tiny balls were clean, and he was definitely limp.

Several minutes later I noticed that my wife was starting to stir. After breathing regularly for about five minutes, she held out her arms to me and said “Spoons!”

“Spoons?”

“You know my back to your belly, cuddling. Come here honey.”

I crawled onto the bed and snuggled up to her back side. She wriggled even closer, then raised her leg and reached back through then pulled ‘her’ schlongue in between her legs, then lowered her leg on top of it. His head was sticking about 8 inches past her belly.

We laid there for quite awhile, my cock hard again, pulsing between her legs. She reached down and gently started petting his head, like he was a puppy or something.

“Big John.”

“Huh?”

“Big John.”

“Oooookay!?????”

“YOU know, the song! ‘No body knew where John called home. He just siddled into town and stayed all alone.’ Or something like that. I’m going to call my gorgeous schlongue ‘Big John.’ I name everything I have. My car is called ‘Spunk,’ my house is called ‘Yoni.’ I like to name things so they seem more like they’re just mine. Now I own an incredible schlongue! And I have just named it.”

She giggled as she continued to pet her pet schlongue. I was having a terrible time not cumming. She had to be able to feel me vibrating in her hand, but she kept petting him.

We were quiet for a long time, me fighting the overwhelming urge to cum as she petted her schlongue’s head. Her thinking quiet peaceful thoughts I guess. Me fighting second by second not to explode.

After a bit, she turned her head and looked at me over her shoulder. “Honey, I have never been happier than I am right now. I have everything I’ve ever wanted. You complete me. I need someone just like you to take care of me, protect me, and satisfy me. You are doing a really great job handling my sexual proclivities. Please don’t take my dalliances with other men as a statement that I don’t like you. I really do. More than I ever thought possible. But I need my sex life the way it is. I love the way that you obey me. And I need that. I need to be in control. But I also need to know that you are there to protect me if it comes to that.”

She went on. “Honey, do you think you could identify the taste of his cum if I had him again? I hope that you will learn to tell whose cum is in me from the taste, so that I don’t have to tell you who I was with every time.

“Do you like cleaning me out after I fuck another man?

“Don’t worry about not being allowed to put Big John inside me, sweetie. I don’t need that. Especially since you are as good as you are with your tongue.” Her borrow furled into a question mark “Are you sure you’ve never eaten other women out? I can’t believe how good you are at it. You are an absolute natural.”

I felt like saying “Not much to it, just stick your tongue inside and swish it around.” But I didn’t. I had no more visualized her pussy on my tongue and her having an earth rattling orgasm than I lost control of Big John. Big time! John started shooting cum all over her hand, the bed sheets, the carpet beside the bed, and worst of all, her blouse.

After I finally calmed down, having finished with my unauthorized emissions, I heard her sigh in deep disappointment. Then she said, “Well, start cleaning it up with your tongue while I get the strap. Here, start with my hand.” She held her hand back over her shoulder near my mouth so I could clean her soft skin with my tongue.

After I licked my cum off her hand, she rolled over, my half-hard cock still between her legs. Her legs acted like a squeegee to coax the last load of cum out onto the bed sheets.

I got on my hands and knees and started licking my cum up from whatever it had landed. I was on my hands and knees licking it off the carpet when the first stroke of the strap hit me. Her aim was perfect, and the tip of the strap landed right on my asshole. I straightened up grabbing my ass, yowling.

“Damn it! Stand up and bend back over. Bend your knees. Put you hands on your knees and leave them there. I am going to teach Big John what happens when he cums without permission.

With that she again started strapping me on my ass cheeks, every third strap blow landing cleanly on my asshole. One strap blow to my right cheek, one to my left cheek, and then the third strap blow to my asshole, perfectly laid right down my ass crack. After about two minutes, she said “Stand up. Pull your shoulders back and stick your hips out in front of you so that Big John is fully exposed.”

I looked down and realized my sore cock was waggling as if to say hi to my friend Walter.

She started by strapping Big John on his top near the base. She worked her way out to his head, then landed four blows directly on his head, then one blow on the tip of his head. Then she started on the bottom of his shaft right next to my balls. Whack, whack, whack.

Again she worked her way down his length, one belt width at a time. Then four blows on his head. Whack, . . . whack, . . . whack, . . . whack. The next blow again landed right on the tip of his head. John was bobbing up and down like a short kid in the too deep end of a swimming pool.

The next series of blows was down the left side, and the next series were again on the right. Each series ended with four blows to his head, and a blow to his tip. I had never in my life experienced such pain. One would think a dick would get desensitized after awhile, but it only hurt more and more.

“Bend over again.” Her voice carried venom in it.

This time she stood in front of me. Bend your knees so that your chest is level with the floor.” She again started strapping my ass, but this time holding the belt at the end and landing the blows not only on my asshole, but down my cock and across my balls. I wanted to pass out with the pain from my balls. My cock wilted under the assault, getting in the way of her strapping.

She stepped around to my side and again started strapping on my ass cheeks and asshole. This time the strap tip landed directly on my aching pucker hole with every blow.

After what seemed like an eternity I heard “Stand up again, stick Big John out again.” This time she strapped him lengthwise, most of the energy from the belt being delivered to the base of my cock to start with. Then she started landing blows further and further out the length of my shaft, until the only thing being stuck was his head again. Then, back to his underbelly, same sequence, ending with blows only to his cock head.

After about seventy hours, she finally stopped. Just kidding, it just felt like seventy hours. Big John was again hard as a rock.

“So Big John likes getting strapped, huh?” She looked at the tears rolling down my cheeks and grinned a wicked grin.

I wanted to say “What do you want me to say? Just don’t strap me any more. I have had all I can stand for one day.” But I didn’t, I just stood there, slightly bent over to try to alleviate the pain Big John was screaming about.

She wasn’t through though. “God that turned me on! Lay down on your back, I’m going to rub myself off on that gorgeous piece of raw red meat.” She mounted me from above and rubbed her cunt lips up and down his sore shaft.

She put her small hands under his shaft and pulled him up against her soaking wet twat. Her knees were on top of my hips, digging into them. She continued to rub her wet little cunt up and down my incredibly sore shaft for about 30 seconds. Then she shuddered in powerful multiple orgasms. After several minutes, she collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard, gasping for breath.

My ass and cock were fire engine red. My asshole burned every time I tried to move. I could see the juice lines were she had rubbed herself on my damn dick. Her cunt juice burned my bright red cock skin like acid on a burn.

No comments: