Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Schlongue Part Eleven

“Honey, after you finish cleaning up all of his spilled cum, go take a shower Honey. We haven’t had a chance to walk on the beach yet. Remember to clean all of the cum up with your tongue. I’m going to shower while you clean Big John’s screw up.”

My poor sore cock head dragged around on the rough old carpet and burned every time I moved to lick up more cum. Finally the room seemed pretty clean of cum. Her see-through blouse was still going to need washing though.

The shower water burned him too. During my shower I realized I had totally lost count of how many times she had cum already today, after cumming all night by the way. Reluctantly, I have decided that I wasn’t going to count how many times she came anymore, unless it was with me.

At least the pressure in my balls was gone from John having letting go! The strapping marks were already disappearing, the redness fading, and the pain I had felt was different than smashing my finger with a hammer. There was something distinctly sensual in the sensation of pain from strapping. Almost like an orgasm in which the feelings of cumming were amplified beyond feeling good.. I realized that the memories of the pain of my cock being strapped were becoming erotic to me.

I realized that the skin under the cock ring was getting sore from the constant pressure the ring applied to my cock shaft. Especially with him being hard so much of the time now.

I hoped that a walk on the beach would be a little more restful than my morning had been.

****************************

After my shower, my wife told me to stand in front of the chair she was sitting on. She took tweezers and started to pull the hair from my balls and the base of my cock, one by one. Over the next hour or so, she pulled every hear from my pubic area except the ones that spelled out “Big John”. She of course had to handle my cock and balls in order to do this, and John started to get unruly from her touch. She finally tied a gallon of water to him, through the small hole in the ring’s bulge. She tied the string short enough that the water bottle was just above the floor. This proved enough to hold my cock down, even when I had a hard-on.

After she finished sculpting my pubic hair, she brought a small hand bag that she fastened to my cock ring. “My make-up” she said. “Ready for our walk on the beach, sweetheart? We don’t need clothes.”

I had to walk carefully or the bag hanging off my dick would bounce severely off my thighs. We walked out of the hotel lobby onto the beach. After a short while I discovered a tempo that allowed me to motivate along without too much problem.

We walked down the beach for about a mile, enjoying the feeling of sand between our toes. Gorgeous bodies everywhere. I soon got a ‘semi.’

My wife glanced down at my crotch. “Did you put any suntan lotion on Big John honey?”

Embarrassed at my oversight, I looked down to check out the situation with my package. “Oh shit! My butt and cock are not tanned at all!”

“Come here, baby, I have some in my make up bag.” She unzipped the bag hanging from my dick and pulled out a tube of suntan lotion. “Massage it in really well.”

I was supposed to play with my dick and balls in public? “Thanks Sweetie!” What the hell! I started to apply the lotion to my butt and cock.

“Rub it into your glans really well, Honey.”

‘Yeah, right! She means get my cock hard in public so all the women can see what you own!’ I nodded, then muttered “OK”

After I had rubbed it in better, she said “That still isn’t enough. Rub John’s shaft and head more until the lotion is really rubbed in. Use your fist. Stroke it up and down from the base of your shaft up past your head.”

Very little additional rubbing resulted in my having a complete erection. She giggled then ordered me “Now turn around honey.”

As I turned around I realized that we were right in the middle of a whole bunch of women. They were all watching my actions with great interest.

“Bend over Honey and I’ll rub some on your butt.”

The women were watching raptly. My wife looked up and asked, “Anybody want to put suntan lotion on his cheeks?”

After only a slight hesitation, she got three takers. My wife handed the tube of lotion to the first one to arrive. Did I mention that the women are all nude?

The first woman spread lotion onto the hands of the other two, and they all started to apply lotion to my cheeks. Lady Two started working her way down between my legs. As she passed my asshole, she quickly pressed her middle finger in as her hand slowly passed by.

Lady Three was working her way around to my front, and took great care to message the lotion into my ball sack. Slow, sensuous rubbing motions. She kept licking her lips as she worked.

Lady Two, not to be outdone, continued to finger my puckered asshole. Lady One also reached in and jammed two fingers in, joining Lady Two’s finger in my clenching asshole. Lady Two was obviously highly competitive, because she jammed three fingers up my ass. I now have five fingers up an asshole that has not yet completely healed from my wedding night.

No matter to these women, Lady One quickly inserted all four fingers. Lady Two followed suit by jamming all four fingers in. Now I have eight fingers in my sore asshole. They started to tug away from each other, stretching my ass lips apart. This escalated into a tug of war. The lady with my balls in her hand was pulling one way, and both of the ladies with their fingers up my ass were pulling in two opposite directions.

I looked at my bride. She was smiling impishly, and obviously enjoying this little tug of war. No skin off her ass, right? Oh, yeah, it IS her ass isn’t it. It is attached to her solely owned boy toy.

By now I think you could have driven a Volkswagen Beetle up my ass hole. And my ball sack was still heading south.

The women finally started laughing at each other and let go. Or removed their fingers, as the case might be. Thank you GOD!

Sheepishly I asked “Do I have enough suntan lotion on now, Sweetie?”

My wife finally stopped laughing, then replied “I guess so darling! Ready to start back?”

Anything to get away from the three sadistic women! “Sure.”

My bride turned to the three women, who all had disappointed looks on their face, and with a straight face said “We will be dining at the ‘Lobster’ tonight, if you would care to join us?” All three sadists agreed to meet us at 8:30 that evening. They were twittering excitedly as we walked back down the beach.

No comments: