Sunday, April 02, 2006

Schlongue Part Fourteen

After long thought, Stretch reluctantly decides to accept the fact that she cannot take more stretching down there.

Teach, giggling, suggests that we insert Big John into Pooch while Pooch is passed out. They motion me over to her as they lift and spread her rubbery legs. I notice that my cock is smaller than it has been since I was a child. Poor John is completely blue.

They each use one hand to spread her opening as Teach grabs John and guides him to Pooch’s gaping opening. John’s head totally covers the opening. They both encourage me to thrust. Stretch fumbles around under her bed and until she finds a tube of lubricant. She squeezes out half the tube on John and on Pooch’s opening. She quickly rubs the lube around my cock head and then into the gaping opening of Pooch’s womanhood. Again they urge me to push my way in before Pooch returns to consciousness. I have no feeling whatsoever in my cock head or balls.

We are eventually successful in getting the tip of John’s head into her. I rock gently back and forth, and slowly the rest of my blue bulging cock head sinks into her cunt. The gold ring and diamond shine in the room light, half covered by her inner lips.

Suddenly Pooch returns to consciousness and screams bloody murder as she looks down at my shaft protruding from her kitty like a telephone pole.

With a tremulous voice she asks “Is he really inside me?” Both Teach and Stretch answer by shooting pictures of the accomplishment.

“Can you take more of him?” Teach asks.

“I’m not sure. Let me just lie here a bit first. God, I feel like my pussy is giving birth to a fifty pound baby!”

“K.”

After a few minutes , Pooch murmurs “Push just a little bit so I can see what it feels like.”

I move my hips a slight bit.

“Stop stop stop! God I am so full. I can’t tell whether I can feel anything other than pain. Maybe you should pull it out.”

Both Teach and Stretch look at each in disappointment. “OK” they fnally agree.

I slowly try to pull out. But Big John’s head is stuck tighter than a rusted bolt on a leaky boat.

“Owwww Owww Owww! Stop! That hurts!”

I notice that she says everything three times.

I have no feeling in my cock head. I am inside a woman for the first time and I can’t feel a thing. My balls are shrunk to the size they wee as an infant. My frozen shrunken cock head is stuck inside a woman that screams if I try to pull out. I know that soon her body heat will warm John, and he will expand, and then what will happen?

I explain all of this to the ladies standing there naked gawking at the situation. All they can think about is that they can’t believe I actually am inside their friend. From the look on their face I can see that they don’t really believe that I can’t get John out. Things are starting to get hostile. I can see that this is soon going to be all my fault.

Teach makes the executive decision. “On the count of three, just yank it out.”

“NO NO NO, it will hurt too bad!”

Teach begins to feel the pressure of solving this thorny problem. “You don’t have a choice, if his schlongue starts expanding, you’ll be in worse condition. We have to do it now before you warm him up. Just do it. Here, bury your face in this pillow. One….Two….Three!”

I yank back with my hips.

I do pop free, but Pooch is screaming with pain. Slowly her crying subsides into whimpers, then sniffles.

“Not such a good idea, huh?” says Teach. She looks at Big John with contempt. “This will teach us to stay within our comfort level. We read all of these sex stories about how satisfied bigger men make you, but now I can see it isn’t true.”

Not knowing how to help her feel better, I venture “Any thing I can do to help?”

Her cheeks are wet with her tears. “Come down her and hold me in your arms.” I comply, wrapping her inside my arms, tight to my chest. Big John lies against her calf. Both Teach and Stretch sit down next to her and stroke her hair and forehead.

Some time passes, and I can sense John is start to have feeling again. He also grows a bit, sliding down her leg.

“That schlongue of yours is useless isn‘t it?” Pooch bitches. “You can’t service a woman with it, you can’t even find trousers that will hide it. I guess that makes it a loser on all counts.” I can see that she wants to get even for the pain I caused her.

“My tongue works much better, according to my wife.”

“Stick it out, let us see it.”

I stick my tongue out for their inspection.

My God! Look how long it is!” Teach exclaims.

Stretch is quick to realize that this might be her means of getting off tonight. “Lie down on the middle of the bed, let me try it out!”

As I recline, she walks on her knees across the bed toward my head. She swings her leg over my face, her rump facing my forehead. Her hand firmly planted on my chest, she settles down onto my face. I lick her lips gently with my tongue, making a complete circle up one side and down the other.

“OOOOOHH!” she breathes. Her pussy squirms a bit as I continue to trace her opening. Her lips are still very puffy and swollen, and her opening is still very wide. Her wetness begins to drip onto my tongue. Her juices are very salty and slightly oily.

I let my tongue travel back to her anal opening on my next circuit. I pause slightly and circle her taint once before continuing on around her gaping opening again. Slowly I let my tongue sneak toward her hole. Her wetness drips faster and faster as I work my way toward her opening.

“Oh god YES! Yes, put it inside me.”

I ignore her plaintive request and begin to circle her clitoris. I reach up and fumble for her nipples and breasts. She guides my hands to her nipples. Her tail is now starting to move up and down, each down increasing the length that my nose is against her puckered little asshole. As she rises again, I move my tongue to her asshole and make it firm so that it penetrates her opening. My chin is now against her clitoris. She grinds down on my chin as I thrust further and further into her asshole.

She begins to shudder and pulse. I can feel her asshole begin to clutch my tongue in pulsing grasps. Her shuddering strengthens and soon she is cumming full tilt. Her asshole is suffocating my mouth, and her cheeks are closed on my nose. I hold out for her finish, stopping my tongue movement in hopes that will hurry her. She continues to grind on my chin, shuddering and whimpering. I am almost to the end of my air supply. Her shuddering is slowing, and I feel her start to release my nose. I gasp for air.

No comments: