Monday, March 13, 2006

Schlongue Part Seven

Copyright by Deni Wom 2003

“Did you enjoy your little wedding gift surprise, honey?” my wife asked me, her most impish grin on her face.

I had to stop and think before I answered. I mean it is not everyday that you find out that seven men have fucked your bride on your wedding day, after you married her, and before you even get to see her naked for the first time. It isn’t everyday that your bride shows you the video of her getting fucked by seven different men, all supposed friends, including my best friend. It isn’t every day that your wife has you clean her cunt of the cum of seven men that have each fucked her twice as a prelude to your wedding night. It isn’t everyday that your new bride, having fucked so many men that she is too tired to fuck you, jambs flowers up you ass and down your cock, and makes you promise to hold your cum and her flowers in your ass until she wakes up the next morning.

On the other hand, I was now hers. I was literally owned by her. I had to do whatever she said I was to do. She could sell me to someone that was an old hag, castrate me, cut my cock off, or anything else she wanted to do. I had horrible visions of her cutting my penis off and having it cooked, then having it served at a luncheon.

To counteract my scary thoughts, I forced myself to think about the incredible orgasm I had this morning. I then thought about how she had so thoroughly enjoyed my tongue as I cleaned her cunt of fourteen cum loads. And it had been exciting!

I finally decided that it was time to get into my new roll. I decided I had better answer her question that was still hanging in the still air of the first class cabin.

“It was quite a surprise, Honey.”

“But did you like licking me clean after I was filled fourteen times?” she whispered into my ear. Her breath tickled my ear. She put her hand on my cock and rubbed it a bit. She pressed her tit against my bicep and I felt her nipple harden. My cock sprang to sudden attention. I mean, what can I say? I love her to death, and she is one sexy (and I now understand) horney woman. And she had finally touched my cock.

“Can I ask for one special favor?” I asked

“What?” She sounded a bit peeved that I would change the subject.

“Can you call my penis a cock, instead of a schlongue?”

She chuckled as she leaned back into her seat. She thought for about thirty seconds, and then leaned back over and said “Honey, your penis is not a cock. It is the biggest piece of meat I have ever seen on a man in all of my medical experience. To call it a cock is to belittle it. Pardon the pun. You will hear my friends that get to see it, play with it, maybe even fuck it, call it a schlongue with the greatest of reverence. Take it for the compliment it is.

“A cock is no longer than about ten inches. In our little Mod Squad group the next size up is a sausage. At about 14 inches, we call it a schlongue. That way we all know what we are describing when we are discussing men. You schlongue is not only long, but it is thick as well. I have never seen a human penis of anywhere near your length, let alone one that is anywhere near that thick. I am so small that you would probably wreak havoc inside me for months if you put that thing in me, maybe even forever. You would mostly likely tear my vaginal walls wide open. The “Kama Sutra” talks about the sizes of people’s sex organs. It describes them as small, medium, and large. In reality the size of human sex organs can be better described by a bell curve.”

She took a pen and drew a curve that started on the left at the bottom line, then went up to a tall inverted curve at the middle, and then curved back down to the bottom on the right. It looked like a bell shape all right.

“Some men have a penis as small as an inch long. It can be hard for the delivering doctor to even determine the sex of the baby. These small ones are the left side of the bell curve here.” She pointed at the bottom of the bell on the left side. “In the middle of the curve, up here where the curve is highest, the length would be just under seven inches. The vast majority of men are between five and seven inches long. The average penis size is six and a half inches long and about one and half inches in diameter.

“Women are the same way. Some women, such as myself, have very small vaginas. The maximum we can take is six or seven inches, and the inserted member can’t be very thick, say not over two inches in diameter. The average woman can take up to nine inches, and can stretch out to about three inches in diameter. During childbirth, damage to the uterine wall usually does occur to all but the women with the very largest vaginas. Anything over about seven inches in length inserted into the vagina can cause the average women to have bladder infections from the pummeling her bladder takes when the man thrusts into her strongly, such as during his orgasm.

“The same is true of peoples’ mouths. Some, such as me, can service only small penises. Some with very large mouths can take very large members. Throat size varies the same way. I was absolutely amazed that you could put that monster of yours down your throat. I would have bet money that your schlongue could not have been swallowed by even the fat whore in charge of blow jobs at the whore house! You are, with out question, large in every way, and everywhere.”

“I was also amazed how limber your back is, to be able to get the base of your schlongue all the way to your lips. And I’ve got it on video! Your first orgasm ever; makes me wet just to think about!

“But there are some other very important things to talk about as we get to know each other better.”

“How did you know what size ring to buy?” I asked.

I had your buddy measure you with a string while you were dreaming last month when you two went camping.”

My buddy had been playing with my cock? That god damn son-of-a-bitch!

The “Fasten Seatbelt” sign came on, and I moved back to my seat for landing, still steaming. I had another vision of my cock being roasted over a cozy fire and decided to keep quiet.

No comments: