Sunday, July 03, 2005

What's Love got to do with it? A LOT!

I spent the first two nights of the 4th of July weekend with my lovers Doni, Lieza, and Linda. We had a fantastic time. Poor Doni was surrounded by women. And for the first time since my surgery, I could be sexy and free. And I was. Poor Doni came and came and came and came and came. His testicles were the size of peanuts when we "turned him loose" to go back to his wife on Sunday.

And his scrotum was hairless. So was his cock. Yep! We three women got him into the tub and plucked him. He was a bit tense when we started, but he soon had a hard-on going big time as we all enjoyed handling him.

So if any of you want to know, from a man's point of view, how it is to be plucked, ask him!

I suspect he will be back for more in a few weeks.............

No comments: