Sunday, July 03, 2005

Counting Orgasms

One of the things that is frustrating when you look back on a weekend or night of unbridled sex is remembering how many times you came.

Is that a problem with you? For some reason I like to know how many times I came. I like to keep track of records. Like, what is the highest number of times I ever came from one sex session? I know it is over twenty, but it got blurry after that.

And how do you divide up a really long orgasm into its separate orgasms? If I cum continuously for over ten minutes, is that only one orgasm? Or can I say an orgasm lasts for only one minute, so that after “minute one” were nine more orgasms? What about when you have peaks and valley, but you are still cumming? Is that more than one?

For instance, with men, it is easy. They cum and shoot their white tasty goo. That is an orgasm for males. But with women, under the skilled hands of a consummate lover, a woman can cum for a long, long time, and many times, over and over.

So how do I count orgasms? Let's say my lover makes me cum for an hour and a half continuously, but he only cums once. Do I look at him and say, I only came once too? That is hardly fair!

I think we need to have a world summit at the UN and solve this. It is much more important than most of the other crapola that they talk about.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dottie darling...you sure has A LOT to say about sex, AND teach others...so..here's an obvious idea - why not starting your own blog??????...I know an artist, who has a site, who has your stories on it, that can send visitors to your blog....
.....kissesss...from..'only man' ...me....guess who...
btw...I've learned the secret of cuming and not cuming..am I getting softer...can I replace Margaret...A trial maybe?...

Be well.

Anonymous said...

I never count orgasms....I am too busy having them....and my main goal is to make sure that even though my man has shot his load, at some point in between mine; the loving isn't over.
I always pay attention to him after...I will take his softness into my mouth and love on him...and he usually (not always) will become hard once again....I do not hurry this....but I do it in a playful way, letting my long hair brush across his cock, kissing, licking and simply adoring the package he carries for me. My finger tips trailing his body...deep mouth kisses with tongue....climbing on top of him...lots of skin to skin contact and then as the package becomes erect once again...I ride on top for a long time......and it is amazing...he loves the visual of me being on top and I love the ride......
Dar

Deni said...

I see that a number of women are like me, I start out intending to count, but it just looses its priority after a very short while!

Samarel, as usual, is right, maybe you should start a blog delicious Dotti!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not always right...but Deni is always cumming..so...anyway Dottie - you were just given aname for your blog...DeliciousDot...by yur two prrrrrrecious friends...so are you into this?...
Samarel...
on behalf and in thy lips of Deni

Deni said...

Maybe this is what the third person in bed withus is for, to count our 'Os'?